OFFICIAL 2022 LeBron 2 Retro Post: FINALLY

I was initially a day 1 purchaser but Ive bought soo many shoes lately and other budgetary constraints that ill have to resort to buying on discount or passing altogether. Id really like to have these in the collection but not at retail and im not sure how much wear theyd actually get (more likely very very minimal)

I was initially a day 1 purchaser but Ive bought soo many shoes lately and other budgetary constraints that ill have to resort to buying on discount or passing altogether. Id really like to have these in the collection but not at retail and im not sure how much wear theyd actually get (more likely very very minimal)

I'm in the same boat. Maybe they'll go on sale after the new year then maybe my ole lady will let me indulge. Right now I can't justify anymore sneakers.

Clearly LeBron's whether they be OG's or retros all go on sale.

Hindsight is always 20/20 looking at the prices of 19s, 20s and all the retros that came out the last 2 years I could have saved myself hundreds of $ by waiting a few more months to purchase smh

These beast 2s will be $100 or less in 6 months after release at which point I will then purchase

On SNKRS NOW
IMG_6120.png

250, oh hell nah, even at 150 i will have to consider knowinf these will 90-120 like all Bron retros in few months

I can’t believe the hate on these shoes. When he wore them years ago as pe’s ppl were drooling bc lbj had something they couldnt get. Now ppl mad that shoes which were previously unobtainable are now getting released. Make ya damn minds up

im definitely coppin just to add to the collection. Its a collection piece for me
Welcome to the sneaker world.

giphy.gif

Yrs ago when people seen Lebron in a PE wishing it release to the public now cricket and the sales rack depending on the shoe size but I'm not mad
Only speaking for myself but some of these PE’s are 10-15 years old… styles have changed, I don’t really wear bball shoes casually like that anymore plus if I’m going to wear them for balling I’d rather just go with a more comfortable, modern shoe.

Back
Top Bottom