OFFICIAL 2022 LeBron 2 Retro Post: FINALLY

Saw these on ebay 😳😱😘❤️🔥

Screenshot_2023-02-06-09-19-43-73_260528048de7f2f358f0056f785be619~2.jpg

Screenshot_2023-02-06-09-20-05-24_260528048de7f2f358f0056f785be619~2.jpg

with extra20 code

My two pairs of the Midnight Navy and one pair of the Maccabi all showed up today. Thank you so much for the assist! StockX prices in size 13 were really good but after taxes and fees and shipping it would have jumped up a ton.

Damn I hope they keep releasing the 2s. They're my favorite LeBron model and I'd kill to get all the OG pairs at bare minimum, and hopefully another PE or two.

Nah it looks like it's dead. I was considering going back and tripling up on the Midnight Navy pair but the code didn't work for me. The shoes are still on sale though!
Dang triple up? What was the price with the code?

Dang triple up? What was the price with the code?

Haha, I just love them and you never know if they're going to retro again. Came out to $126 each, no tax and free shipping. The Maccabi pair was slightly more at $128.80, but I only bought one of those.

Considering I was completely fine with paying full retail for both pairs before they started dropping (which was $222.60 including tax), paying $252 for my two pairs of the Midnight Navy was a huge win. (Also a huge win because retro Brons NEVER go on sale in size 13 and usually they are the first to sell out.)

Last edited:
I have a size 11 and the strap barely fits around my ankles.

Curious if i go .5 size up if that will make a difference.

Anyone done this ?

Anyone done this ?
Are you wearing casually? I don’t think it’s the size it’s how tight they are or aren’t tied condensing the shoe at the top

Anyone done this ?
I had to go half size up because the toe box was too tight for me. Strap also seemed a bit short

Are you wearing casually? I don’t think it’s the size it’s how tight they are or aren’t tied condensing the shoe at the top
Casually, yes. Ill play around with the laces and strap again.

Part of me wants to buy the macabis (i have the USA) .5 up.

I can see them joints about to say their first words. I looked into copping OG 2s about 6 or 7 years ago off the bay and pairs were already separating. Decided not to risk it

Did your soles make it through the day or have you already reglued them before. Wore mine about a month ago and the sole separated within an hour lol

They made it through the day in one piece! LOL… however, I noticed a significant sinking feeling in both of the forefoot areas towards the end of the day. I know it’s the Zoom Air bags.

With that said, I think it’s time for a soleswap! :emoji_eyes: I’m eyeing the Maccabi soles as the donors.

Editing for later for the rendering.

I still remember the All-Star Game 2 when it came out in early 2005. The thing that sucked about the retail version is that the details on LeBron's pair were omitted on them, which made them look generic. But I still got a pair that time. I still have them today, I just haven't worn them in years.

Back
Top Bottom