OFFICIAL 2022 LeBron 2 Retro Post: FINALLY

Couldn't find the AZG thread...

Anyone know the drop date for this month?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230301_000511_Twitter.jpg
    Screenshot_20230301_000511_Twitter.jpg
    132.3 KB · Views: 1,453
I've always thought they were cool just because they were a super rare PE from back in the day and I can't pass on the chance to own them, even if I know I'm never going to wear them. They look cool to me and I'm down with wearing wild shoes (in fact, I love it) but these are probably a step too far for me to actually wear them lol.

Watch the throne 9s, palmer 9s, big bangs and others have been sitting and eventually discounted. I expect these to sit and drop in price
I feel you and I hope you're right, but I'm a size 13 and I don't really have that luxury in Bron retros usually. We'll see how this upcoming AZG release goes as historically I've had an incredibly difficult time with getting those in a 13. If I hit on them I might have some faith.

I feel you and I hope you're right, but I'm a size 13 and I don't really have that luxury in Bron retros usually. We'll see how this upcoming AZG release goes as historically I've had an incredibly difficult time with getting those in a 13. If I hit on them I might have some faith.
I'm size 11, 11.5. similar situation

White/Navy LeBron 2's are on the 25% off the 169 price tag. Just copped for $38 bucks because of a store credit. Can't wait to get these in. I was in high school when these dropped, but didn't have the money for them back then. Feels good to check this off the list.

Back
Top Bottom