• USA

Votes: 17 13.9%
  • Mexico

Votes: 4 3.3%
  • Other

Votes: 8 6.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I know the western media keeps ****ting on the Arab world and all but this is surreal to me:

Messi in the town I grew up in, in the area just around the corner for where I used to buy basketball sneakers growing up and fake jerseys.

I never would have imagined a player of Messi’s stature to set foot there.

It’s an incredible feeling.

I will say the unsung hero of this WC (for me) was Peacock.

I had zero issues with streaming and quality was on point the entire time, I had my apprehensions at first but they definitely did an amazing job.

I will say the unsung hero of this WC (for me) was Peacock.

I had zero issues with streaming and quality was on point the entire time, I had my apprehensions at first but they definitely did an amazing job.
word to the $.99/ month for 12 months
plus now im back to streaming The Office all day

I get they wanna compete at the highest level and who am I to say what someone should do with they careers or who they should represent but a big part of me wishes these brothas would stop playing for these European countries that only cheer them when they win but do this when they lose. Play for the countries that will love you win or lose.

1671468846093.png

Congrats to my Argentines in here. Hope some of us can summit somewhere in four years time. One of my favorite things about the WC is how many new fans it brings in. I'm guessing yesterday's match brought in a whole bunch. Back to the Footy thread I go!

Last edited:
What a final. What a game from Argentina. And oddly enough what a good job by the ref. Don't say that very often but the head ref was decisive and consistent.

But man that Argentina team won on heart and effort. That French team on paper is way better then Argentina. What a game and tournament from Messi. Not that he necessarily needed it but this for me makes the man the GOAT. Watching France bring on Camavinga and Koman and Thuram etc...and then watching Acuna and Montiel hit crosses out for goal kicks...and make errant passes...i was like they are doomed. But they got it done. Messi captained and carried a less talented team to the win. That says a lot for a guy that has been criticized for being a "system" player at Barca

Back
Top Bottom