• USA

Votes: 17 13.9%
  • Mexico

Votes: 4 3.3%
  • Other

Votes: 8 6.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Congrats to my Argentines in here. Hope some of us can summit somewhere in four years time. One of my favorite things about the WC is how many new fans it brings in. I'm guessing yesterday's match brought in a whole bunch. Back to the Footy thread I go!

Just don’t summit for a game at Levi’s. Lol. Place sucks. Unless Portugal plays there I probably won’t even go to a game at Levi’s.

Him watching the final

mad-kick.gif

ancelotti chiming in
1671474639708.png

When I was watching them particularly in that first half I thought of RM. A lot of players/teams get too tight and conservative in a final but Argentina picked and chose their spots to express themselves well which I think is part of why RM is historically very successful in big finals.

By starting an attacker in Di Maria for Acuña, Scaloni encouraged them to play with balls and it paid off.

Just don’t summit for a game at Levi’s. Lol. Place sucks. Unless Portugal plays there I probably won’t even go to a game at Levi’s.

I'm hoping to work at whatever games are at Levi's, but yeah, it's a horrible venue for fans. I'm looking forward to checking out some other places.

Deschamps is a small man, skin too thin to handle the media stories of why Giroud is starting over an injured Benz so he used the medical staff to axe him and keep attention off himself. France needs themselves a manager that can actually handle the heat and welcomes it if it means it takes pressure off his players. Not someone who acts detrimentally to the team to protect himself.

Never not drama surrounding the French NT man :lol:
This morning, the Ministre of Sports told everybody that Les Bleus would be Place de la Concorde tonight. An hour later legraet pedo *** was saying "no, they wanna get back home to their families". Not even another hour later, an official note from the FFF (whose sick head's legraet) was released, confirming the Ministre's (a woman) statement. Legraet syphilitic *** notoriously can't stand her because he's usually allowed to be his women abusing self in peace.
FFF really wants dd to stay in place to avoid the deep cleansing Zidane would do if (* when, really) given the reins.
**** show indeed

Back
Top Bottom