OFFICIAL 2023-2024 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD *THE START OF THE MICHIGAN WOLVERINE DYNASTY; UPDATE 1/24/2024: THE END OF THE MICHIGAN DYNASTY*

Who will win the 2023 College Football Playoffs?

• the Ohio State

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alabama

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • UGA

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • LSU

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Texas

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Michigan

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Other

Votes: 15 35.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

200w (44).gif

Last edited:
Pac 12 shows what happens when we are too arrogant to properly assess our own situation and where we stand. They should combined with the Big 12 or got serious when USC and UCLA wanted to leave but instead they were writing dear John letters to the California board of Regents to make UCLA stay.
USC and ucla would have stayed for an uneven revenue share. Certain schools said no because they were the new class of the pac 12 and didn’t need the LA schools.

Now look at them.

It is just sad how a lot of really highly compensated and "smart" individuals allowed the Pac 12 to implode. These are things people saw coming a mile away yet they didn't.

Wait they don't have everything available on demand? Some of the shows are actually shown live and you'd have to actually watch as they air?? Is this the 00's? I only watch Tubi from time to time for some of the on demand movies but outside of live sports I try to only watch shows where I'm at least able to skip the commercials.
It’s a mix. Some of the content is on demand, but some of it is live streaming on a channel like regular tv. For example, there’s a couple of HBO shows that were canceled but have unaired eps which were bought by tubi. The catch is you can’t stream them on demand. You have to catch them live without pauses on one of the channels. Idk how they’ll deal with QB1 but the live streaming thing is something they’ve been doing more of.

$50 mil per school?

I know those numbers aren’t all about on field success but that conference that has accomplished absolutely nothing for nearly two decades asked for more?! :lol:
in their mild defense, Oregon, UW, and Stanford have higher viewership numbers than every remaining team in the Big 12. Wazzu would have been a top 6 tv ratings team in the big 12. The Bay Area, Phoenix, Seattle, and SLC are also bigger population centers than most of the Big 12 cities.

They SHOULD have had a bigger tv deal than the Big 12. But they **** the bed not knowing they could have started bargaining with espn and fox a year earlier than they did. Part of that problem is Yormack hired a big media agency to advise him on negotiations, and Kliavkoff instead hooked his buddy from law school who had no college media experience up with a job.

It always comes back to nepotism and the subsequent incompetence.

nako xl nako xl how do you feel about Manziels heisman after seeing that doc? This other board was saying they should take it away after everything he admitted to :lol:

Or give Reggie’s back

Back
Top Bottom