OFFICIAL 2023-2024 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD *THE START OF THE MICHIGAN WOLVERINE DYNASTY; UPDATE 1/24/2024: THE END OF THE MICHIGAN DYNASTY*

Who will win the 2023 College Football Playoffs?

• the Ohio State

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alabama

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • UGA

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • LSU

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Texas

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Michigan

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Other

Votes: 15 35.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Who do you guys think is the worst active head coach? I’ve gotta say Tom Allen or Chris Ash. Crazy how Kevin Wilson actually had Indiana competitive and then Tom Allen has completely ruined them. I don’t understand how he’s still there

Who do you guys think is the worst active head coach? I’ve gotta say Tom Allen or Chris Ash. Crazy how Kevin Wilson actually had Indiana competitive and then Tom Allen has completely ruined them. I don’t understand how he’s still there

X and O’s wise I don’t think Allen is that bad of a coach. IU for most of his tenure has played hard for him, his problem is roster and coaching staff management which admittedly aren’t easy things to do at IU.

In the P5 I’d have to go with Neal Brown at WVU. After that probably Drink at Mizzou or Satterfield at Cinci, who I think are both products of a already built App St system, rather than guys who actually built something themselves.

Tubi has been buying up and running a lot of unaired episodes from canceled hbo shows on a live streaming channel, so idk that QB1 would be available for on demand viewing. You probably have to catch the episodes according to their airing schedule.

So not the best system to watch…

Allen had good 2019 and 2020 seasons with IU and was being brought up for a lot of other jobs. Losing Penix, Deboer, and Deland McCullough has been tough. If a player or assistant shines there they’re gone after one year. UW obviously is thriving with Penix and Oklahoma just poached Deland’s son. I think there’s also been some unmatched personalities on his coaching staff (Deland left for ND after butting heads with I think the OC.)

Last edited:
I LOVE THIS SONG
michael-jackson-i-love-this-song.gif

Allen had good 2019 and 2020 seasons with IU and was being brought up for a lot of other jobs. Losing Penix, Deboer, and Deland McCullough has been tough. If a player or assistant shines there they’re gone after one year. UW obviously is thriving with Penix and Oklahoma just poached Deland’s son. I think there’s also been some unmatched personalities on his coaching staff (Deland left for ND after butting heads with I think the OC.)

You know what I forgot about Penix going down that year

Pac 12 shows what happens when we are too arrogant to properly assess our own situation and where we stand. They should combined with the Big 12 or got serious when USC and UCLA wanted to leave but instead they were writing dear John letters to the California board of Regents to make UCLA stay.

Tubi has been buying up and running a lot of unaired episodes from canceled hbo shows on a live streaming channel, so idk that QB1 would be available for on demand viewing. You probably have to catch the episodes according to their airing schedule.

So not the best system to watch…
Wait they don't have everything available on demand? Some of the shows are actually shown live and you'd have to actually watch as they air?? Is this the 00's? I only watch Tubi from time to time for some of the on demand movies but outside of live sports I try to only watch shows where I'm at least able to skip the commercials.

$50 mil per school?

I know those numbers aren’t all about on field success but that conference that has accomplished absolutely nothing for nearly two decades asked for more?! :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom