OFFICIAL 2023-2024 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD *THE START OF THE MICHIGAN WOLVERINE DYNASTY; UPDATE 1/24/2024: THE END OF THE MICHIGAN DYNASTY*

Who will win the 2023 College Football Playoffs?

• the Ohio State

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alabama

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • UGA

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • LSU

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Texas

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Michigan

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Other

Votes: 15 35.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Oklahoma gonna whiff on the three five-star DL they swore they were getting?

Oklahoma gonna whiff on the three five-star DL they swore they were getting?

1692065966047.gif

FSU handling this entire thing like amateurs only to be in the ACC next year and signaling that they’re cash strapped for the wolves like JPM to take full advantage

A thing I was thinking about and saw someone else point out:

ESPN and Fox refused to give the Pac 12 $30M / year after the pac 10 turned down their 2022 offers. ESPN and Fox are now in the process of giving 8 of those 10 Pac 10 teams $30-31.5M/year guaranteed.

Is there any doubt that the networks negotiated in bad faith and blew up the PAC to keep them from drawing Apple and Amazon into CFB and subsequent CFP tv negotiations?

They'll be 3-5 even they debut these but been wanting a dope all black kit for a minute

Why are they busting out a dope alternate vs Arkansas? Wear this against Utah or Tennessee for that added boost in a game that matters.

witnesskb24 witnesskb24 Bobby Layne Bobby Layne It sounds like there may be some discussions among schools in the B1G and some schools in "other major conferences" about legislating NIL inducements at the individual conference level and not waiting for the NCAA and or congress.

Tagged you because it sounded like the schools in the B1G being talked about were USC, tO$U, and Michigan.

What is the origin of uniforms being revealed in dimly lit rooms with only closeups and no full-body shot of the uniform?

Why are they busting out a dope alternate vs Arkansas? Wear this against Utah or Tennessee for that added boost in a game that matters.
It looks like they're trying to pass it off as a Veteran's Day thing but won't do it on actual Veteran's day since it's a road game (and vs. LSU). The older fans won't support it any other way.

I'm happy to see them since it's been rumored to happen every season since the Muschamp's final year. Not liking the Gators script on the chest though.

It looks like they're trying to pass it off as a Veteran's Day thing but won't do it on actual Veteran's day since it's a road game (and vs. LSU). The older fans won't support it any other way.

I'm happy to see them since it's been rumored to happen every season since the Muschamp's final year. Not liking the Gators script on the chest though.

Yea the script looks dumb on the uni, should just be the Gator head.

High school Haynes King wasn't a deer in headlights and hadn't had Jimbo break him yet.

I ain't got the time to grave dig freezing cold HS recruit posts, but I'm sure there's plenty on all sides in here.

Back
Top Bottom