OFFICIAL 2023-2024 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD *THE START OF THE MICHIGAN WOLVERINE DYNASTY; UPDATE 1/24/2024: THE END OF THE MICHIGAN DYNASTY*

Who will win the 2023 College Football Playoffs?

• the Ohio State

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alabama

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • UGA

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • LSU

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Texas

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Michigan

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Other

Votes: 15 35.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
High school Haynes King wasn't a deer in headlights and hadn't had Jimbo break him yet.

I ain't got the time to grave dig freezing cold HS recruit posts, but I'm sure there's plenty on all sides in here.

Nako throwing stones is Heelarious given his track record on overhyping every damn SC QB.

Someone didn't watch Haynes King. 🤔
We had the argument between him, Calzadda and Mertz and folks finally agreed that Mertz was the worst. I was shocked when I found out that Haynes wasn’t a brotha

Ooh, ooh! Do Darnold and Caleb next!
These ones?

No I always wanted Darnold but I would have been ecstatic with Josh or Saquon too. I would have been disappointed with baker and would have had a conniption if we’d taken Allen.

Yeah I agree with everything you said.

I think he was the surest bet at QB but that Darnold, Allen, and Jackson have higher ceilings than him but lower floors (I think Allen is trash.)

Would have liked to see Buffalo take Rosen though.

I’m glad it turned out that way though because we got to see you get your boy Zach Wilson in NY :lol:

looking forward to Power Echols stepping up and having a rey maualuga type impact this year.

High school Haynes King wasn't a deer in headlights and hadn't had Jimbo break him yet.

I ain't got the time to grave dig freezing cold HS recruit posts, but I'm sure there's plenty on all sides in here.
Haynes King is to you as is DJ Uiagelelei is to me. We both will take that L forever.

:rofl:

I'm holding out for some hope this coming season, but barely hanging on to a thread.

I'm still waiting for Marvin Harrison Jr to become a Trojan........

spongebob-waiting.gif

It was crazy how much I was pulling for Haynes because I thought he was a Black QB at A&M. It wasn’t until midway through the South Carolina game when he removed his helmet that I realized he was White. Candidly I never watched a full A&M game with him until that game. When he removed his helmet I remember turning to my wife and saying “Who’s that White Guy” and she looked at me puzzled and said, “I think that’s King or at least that’s what his Jersey says.” Me when I realized the truth.

922.gif

It was crazy how much I was pulling for Haynes because I thought he was a Black QB at A&M. It wasn’t until midway through the South Carolina game when he removed his helmet that I realized he was White. Candidly I never watched a full A&M game with him until that game. When he removed his helmet I remember turning to my wife and saying “Who’s that White Guy” and she looked at me puzzled and said, “I think that’s King or at least that’s what his Jersey says.” Me when I realized the truth.

922.gif

I’m pretty sure I remember you posting about finding out he is white :lol:

Back
Top Bottom