OFFICIAL 2023-2024 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD *THE START OF THE MICHIGAN WOLVERINE DYNASTY; UPDATE 1/24/2024: THE END OF THE MICHIGAN DYNASTY*

Who will win the 2023 College Football Playoffs?

• the Ohio State

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alabama

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • UGA

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • LSU

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Texas

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Michigan

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Other

Votes: 15 35.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
They're not firing Kirk or his son. Iowa's gonna go 10-2 this year with their defense and special teams out gaining the offense again :lol:

They can only do this all defense no offense thing for so long. Next year when they aren’t playing the awful B1G west teams most of the year they’re going to be in for a rude awakening

Aye Iowa is 6-1 and should be favored the rest of their regular season. 11-1 heading into the Big Ten chip game. :lol:
Humor me for a sec:

Does a 12-1 B1G champ Iowa go to the playoff if they averaged 19 ppg on the season?

It’s wild man. Like I said I want to see what happens to Brian Ferentz when they don’t hit the scoring mark but make the big ten title game

B1G championship and bowl game count for the 25ppg I believe

:lol: His general point about CFB discourse is right but of course he has to be Dabo.

He is starting to sound like Steve Spurrier towards the end of his time at Florida. Spurrier mentioned that a big part of the reason he left Florida was the fan bases unrealistic expectations. The year he left Florida they went 10-2, finished third in the country but the fan base was disappointed because they didn't compete for a national title.

:lol: His general point about CFB discourse is right but of course he has to be Dabo.

It's weird for me to say, but I'm actually growing to kinda like Dabo.

I'm moving more towards the opinion that he has a good heart but is just a big dope that can't express his thoughts well and gives terrible quotes. He also is clearly privileged but thinks of himself and speaks like he's still the dude making $50,000/year and doing it because he loves football.

Good or bad, he definitely believes all the **** he says. This isn't an Urban Meyer act :lol:

He watched A&M's offense?
Saw all the smoke Jimbo's gonna get **** canned?
LSU?
NIL Funding drying up for the buyout?

All of the above?

IMG_2139.jpeg

It's weird for me to say, but I'm actually growing to kinda like Dabo.

I'm moving more towards the opinion that he has a good heart but is just a big dope that can't express his thoughts well and gives terrible quotes. He also is clearly privileged but thinks of himself and speaks like he's still the dude making $50,000/year and doing it because he loves football.

Good or bad, he definitely believes all the **** he says. This isn't an Urban Meyer act :lol:
He's a bigot and probably a racist. Don't be fooled by any of this.

Nobody really believes this....

But I'm sure if you check the comment section there are a bunch of dummies who are probably saying all kinds of reckless stuff.

It’s banned by the league.

Rodgers was trying to get a similar thing worked into his contract with the Jets and the owners put a stop to it before it ever could become thing.

He is starting to sound like Steve Spurrier towards the end of his time at Florida. Spurrier mentioned that a big part of the reason he left Florida was the fan bases unrealistic expectations. The year he left Florida they went 10-2, finished third in the country but the fan base was disappointed because they didn't compete for a national title.
Those fans were delusional if they thought anyone but The U was winning the natty in ‘01. Hell, there was some chatter that those Canes could beat the Cincinnati Bengals.

I mean Dabo is correct in the sense of “you aren’t undefeated you suck” being how most fans look at the sport. Or going forward it’ll be 100% playoff or bust for every team

BUT the man won two nattys, what is he expecting from fans? He set that new standard of success

I mean Dabo is correct in the sense of “you aren’t undefeated you suck” being how most fans look at the sport. Or going forward it’ll be 100% playoff or bust for every team

BUT the man won two nattys, what is he expecting from fans? He set that new standard of success
Deep down Dabo knows it wasn’t really him that led them to those titles. It took two generational QBs to finally climb the mountain. Remember, “Clemsoning” was a thing before Deshaun Watson.

Back
Top Bottom