OFFICIAL 2023-2024 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD *THE START OF THE MICHIGAN WOLVERINE DYNASTY; UPDATE 1/24/2024: THE END OF THE MICHIGAN DYNASTY*

Who will win the 2023 College Football Playoffs?

• the Ohio State

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alabama

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • UGA

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • LSU

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Texas

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Michigan

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Other

Votes: 15 35.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nah you can tell he cares I don’t think that should ever be a question. I mean he sat there for a while after the game was over. Like I said I don’t think it was a huge deal and honestly the camera cutting to him every ten seconds made it worse. Same with the media availability, it doesn’t bother me personally as I (and most regular people who are complaining about it) wouldn’t have watched/listened anyway
Caleb’s had a podcast all season where he breaks down games and locker room stuff. He’s also made available a lot during the week and with outside editorials.

What’s funny is just a week ago weren’t people yelling that they wish he’d just shut up? :lol:

Big 12 is food so it won’t matter
Yeah I wish you were right but my Horns play to the level of their opponents. Yesterday they were up 21-0 on Houston only to give it up and barely survive. Injuries in the secondary is hurting us and our safeties are trash.

Yeah I wish you were right but my Horns play to the level of their opponents. Yesterday they were up 21-0 on Houston only to give it up and barely survive. Injuries in the secondary is hurting us and our safeties are trash.

Im not surprised them and Oklahoma each had scares. Big rivalry game followed by a bye week set them each up for a trap game. I’m fully expecting OSU to be in a nail biter next week with Wisconsin following the PSU game

Im not surprised them and Oklahoma each had scares. Big rivalry game followed by a bye week set them each up for a trap game. I’m fully expecting OSU to be in a nail biter next week with Wisconsin following the PSU game
Times like this I wish Mertz were still at Wisky. Him vs McCord would be a duel to see who would be Iowa's next QB.

They been saying Maserati Marv and Honda McCord :lol:
To be honest, McCord has been pretty solid. I think I get caught up in hoping for the next Fields or Stroud without realizing that McCord is this generation's Craig Krenzel.

Wisconsin is terrible this season man. You’re not gonna have to do much to beat them.

Times like this I wish Mertz were still at Wisky. Him vs McCord would be a duel to see who would be Iowa's next QB.
lol Mertz has been decent this year. I saw MVP MVP has a #15 gators (Mertz’s number) jersey so even he is bought in. The vibes are immaculate.

To be honest, McCord has been pretty solid. I think I get caught up in hoping for the next Fields or Stroud without realizing that McCord is this generation's Craig Krenzel.
Chill. Craig Krenzel dominated in and convincingly won a national championship then went on to play in the NFL.

McCord is more of a Todd Boeckman.

Arch would be the No. 2 string on a team that needs a No. 2 0_o

BUT INSTEAD

Wisconsin is terrible this season man. You’re not gonna have to do much to beat them.

I just have a feeling it’ll be one of those slow sluggish games where they don’t pull away till the end. I don’t know what the hell Illinois was doing but even their offense was looming good before they choked it away :smh:

Side note I still haven’t the status on our man Devin Brown, I have a feeling he may be done for the year seeing as how they Carted him off

Chill. Craig Krenzel dominated in and convincingly won a national championship then went on to play in the NFL.

McCord is more of a Todd Boeckman.
McCord just like Mackenzie Jones is one play away. Very proud of him

I have to admit, I’ve been thinking about this one since yesterday. I think this drive was where I turned off the game because the flag annoyed me so much. How does a DB in coverage throw an illegal blindside block? casper90403 casper90403 tupac003 tupac003 what does that even mean? And EVEN if a defender could do that, the players are face to face.

And you guys say I’m exaggerating when I tell you pac 12 refs are the most incompetent human beings I’ve ever seen do anything in my life dacomeup dacomeup aepps20 aepps20

Is it a hot take yet to say that PSU’s O was better with Clifford?

They wanted to get rid of that guy so bad just for them to dink and dunk with Allar, and at least Clifford offered something with his legs.

Michigan is going to run them off the field again.

Last edited:
Is it a hot take yet to say that PSU’s O was better with Clifford?

They wanted to get rid of that guy so bad just for them to dink and dunk with Allar, and at least Clifford offered something with his legs.

Michigan is going to run them off the field again.

It's basically the same. Penn State hasn't had dynamic receivers for a long time. At least Clifford was a better running threat

Seems like an unstoppable way to get one yard. I understand that Hurts has the ideal physique and strength (Hurts squats 500+ lbs) for play like this and not every team has that type of QB but it's a much better option than running the ball out of shotgun for short yardage plays.

Seems like an unstoppable way to get one yard. I understand that Hurts has the ideal physique and strength (Hurts squats 500+ lbs) for play like this and not every team has that type of QB but it's a much better option than running the ball out of shotgun for short yardage plays.

starts with oline

but to your point, that’s the difference between the eagles going for it in short yardage situations vs the chargers

I have to admit, I’ve been thinking about this one since yesterday. I think this drive was where I turned off the game because the flag annoyed me so much. How does a DB in coverage throw an illegal blindside block? casper90403 casper90403 tupac003 tupac003 what does that even mean? And EVEN if a defender could do that, the players are face to face.

And you guys say I’m exaggerating when I tell you pac 12 refs are the most incompetent human beings I’ve ever seen do anything in my life dacomeup dacomeup aepps20 aepps20

No lies detected. Pack refs are especially terrible and this year is worse. I guess with the conference ending they've packed it in as well.

Back
Top Bottom