OFFICIAL 2023-2024 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD *THE START OF THE MICHIGAN WOLVERINE DYNASTY; UPDATE 1/24/2024: THE END OF THE MICHIGAN DYNASTY*

Who will win the 2023 College Football Playoffs?

• the Ohio State

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alabama

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • UGA

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • LSU

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Texas

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Michigan

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Other

Votes: 15 35.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
When he was repping UW I was confused since he rolls with OUR Vikings

651 lives in the Pac West but has family here, I’m the one who is just Minnesota everything.

It’s a pretty big reveal for me, almost like I feel betrayed. All those times I wanted to bash PJ Fleck but didn’t out of respect for YALL, only to find out this imposter doesn’t even row the boat :smh:

It’s a pretty big reveal for me, almost like I feel betrayed. All those times I wanted to bash PJ Fleck but didn’t out of respect for YALL, only to find out this imposter doesn’t even row the boat :smh:
Lol he might have some secondary feelings toward the Gophers I don’t know, but yeah UW had always been his main CFB team. I don’t know why I’m speaking for him probably cause he hasn’t posted on this conversation yet :lol:

For whatever reason I thought 651akathepaul 651akathepaul was a Minnesota fan for college ball :lol:

When he was repping UW I was confused since he rolls with OUR Vikings

651 lives in the Pac West but has family here, I’m the one who is just Minnesota everything.

I just like purple and gold/yellow. 🤷‍♂️

Nah, I'm mostly a UW fan. jpzx jpzx has it right. I live outside of Seattle and grew up in WA, but have family in 'Sota, where my pops from and I played juco there. Pops brainwashed me young so I'm Minnesota everything, except college, but I do like the Gophers too.

Jokes are fair game witnesskb24 witnesskb24 I do no rowing of boats... :lol:

I just like purple and gold/yellow. 🤷‍♂️

Nah, I'm mostly a UW fan. jpzx jpzx has it right. I live outside of Seattle and grew up in WA, but have family in 'Sota, where my pops from and I played juco there. Pops brainwashed me young so I'm Minnesota everything, except college, but I do like the Gophers too.

Jokes are fair game witnesskb24 witnesskb24 I do no rowing of boats... :lol:
922.gif

Man I used to roll the dice a lot on DUI's, especially in my young days in the Navy.

But once we lost a guy due to a DUI driver...and today with Uber, Lyft and other options, it doesn't make any sense to get a DUI.
I totally agree. I think what get people in trouble is we drink to fast and before you know it you can't remember anything and you aren't in your right mind

I never understand when pro athletes get a DUI in season though. Teams have their own driving service to accommodate/prevent that.
I see people say this: I think they don’t want the team to know they’re diluted (even though I’m sure teams know what they’re doin :lol: )

I see people say this: I think they don’t want the team to know they’re diluted (even though I’m sure teams know what they’re doin :lol: )
They 100% know they do it. That’s why they have the service available lol. It’s so they also avoid negative publicity for the team.

They 100% know they do it. That’s why they have the service available lol. It’s so they also avoid negative publicity for the team.
100%, but I bet these young people think they don’t know. So it’s like telling on yourself.

Back
Top Bottom