OFFICIAL 2023-2024 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD *THE START OF THE MICHIGAN WOLVERINE DYNASTY; UPDATE 1/24/2024: THE END OF THE MICHIGAN DYNASTY*

Who will win the 2023 College Football Playoffs?

• the Ohio State

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alabama

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • UGA

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • LSU

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Texas

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Michigan

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Other

Votes: 15 35.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
How did he even get the credentials to be on the sideline? Sounds like dude was going to make a name for himself within college football by any means necessary. My guess is Michigan won’t get slapped too hard once they find out dude was really out here trying to be a fake guru of guessing plays.

McElwain was a Michigan position coach at the same time that stallions was a volunteer staffer. There’s photos of him standing right next to McElwain mid game rocking sunglasses at night

I aint mad at Dabo tbh
The core of what he said isn't wrong.

If he'd have left it at "We've had 12 straight 10 win seasons, we've won two national titles, 8 ACC titles, and I've been coach of the year 3 times. This ain't where we wanna be, either" ... He skates by on this and nobody says anything.

Instead, he decided to be Dabo Swinney. And be a whiny, petulant child who swears the world's out to get him and it just ain't fair.

How did he even get the credentials to be on the sideline? Sounds like dude was going to make a name for himself within college football by any means necessary. My guess is Michigan won’t get slapped too hard once they find out dude was really out here trying to be a fake guru of guessing plays.

Dude roguish as hell :lol: :lol: :lol:

B897641D-42DD-49E6-94E5-90D5C1F05900.png

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Edit: on the previous page, but damn this is crazy. Folks at CM just giving away sideline passes.

I can see where a recruit could be swayed by a car salesman like Dabo but as a parent, that would all I need to hear to tell my child they cant trust that clown.

Car salesman? He's won two national titles.

Until Kirby started winning, he was the most successful coach not named Nick Saban.

You're a Michigan fan aren't you? What has Harbaugh done aside from (finally) beating Ohio State twice?

Jim Harbaugh didn't start coaching at Michigan.

He's had a great career as a head coach.

Last edited:
They should be better than what they are but their player evals seem to have gone off the rails, and Dabo’s stubbornness about the portal is not helping.

Skill wise they are just not the same anymore especially at receiver which is the most shocking considering Dabo played and coached the position.

My pop retired from Pasadena PD so I hit him up when this happened.

He said there are cameras in the tunnels leading to the locker room but of course nothing in the locker room.

He said CSC is the outsourced security company and they really have a bunch of just random *** people who work for them. Pasadena PD has a few uniformed officers that work the games but the CSC guys do have free reign to some areas.

He thinks the CSC guys probably did it and they won't catch them since there is no camera inside the locker room.

Let's be real when it comes to Dabo. He really overachieved with the quality of his staff (Vinny with the quality of recruiting was crazy) and like anything it took skill and luck. I remember when he got the job Clemson fans wanted him gone and many wondered who he was. He kept his job long enough to get guys in.

He had the privilege of coaching two of the greatest college QBs of all time. Pervert Watson and TLaw with the weapons they had were going to win games. Recruiting is always king and he was great. His vibe of being relatable was great with recruiting until he turned to DLK

Let's be real when it comes to Dabo. He really overachieved with the quality of his staff (Vinny with the quality of recruiting was crazy) and like anything it took skill and luck. I remember when he got the job Clemson fans wanted him gone and many wondered who he was. He kept his job long enough to get guys in.

He had the privilege of coaching two of the greatest college QBs of all time. Pervert Watson and TLaw with the weapons they had were going to win games. Recruiting is always king and he was great. His vibe of being relatable was great with recruiting until he turned to DLK

And your team has won every year since Dabo's last title, so you know what winning football is and can speak on better than any of us.

Back
Top Bottom