OFFICIAL 2023-2024 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD *THE START OF THE MICHIGAN WOLVERINE DYNASTY; UPDATE 1/24/2024: THE END OF THE MICHIGAN DYNASTY*

Who will win the 2023 College Football Playoffs?

• the Ohio State

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alabama

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • UGA

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • LSU

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Texas

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Michigan

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Other

Votes: 15 35.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
USC probably going to the Alamo unless two PAC teams make NY6 bowls ahead of them. Plus Oklahoma sucks.

One or both schools will move up or down before bowl season.
Man that would be a intriguing matchup. I wonder is Caleb would play in that game? If not I dont want to see that matchup.

I typed "USC probably NOT going to the Alamo" but looks like NT mobile ****ed up the text.

Caleb ain’t playing in the damn Alamo bowl :lol:

He’ll be a month into draft training by then
I actually think Caleb would be more likely to play than not in a bowl this year.

He insisted on playing in last year's cotton bowl on an injured hammy even though it was a meaningless game vs Tulane. Bryce played in the Sugar Bowl last year.

I actually think Caleb would be more likely to play than not in a bowl this year.

He insisted on playing in last year's cotton bowl on an injured hammy even though it was a meaningless game vs Tulane. Bryce played in the Sugar Bowl last year.
I would love to see him play and kill Zero U. They are still bitter about Riley leaving them.

SMH. Reading that a lot of those CU players didn’t have insurance for their jewelry. Sucks but they just learned a very expensive and valuable lesson.

I think USC ends up going 1-2 over the stretch. I think they will beat Washington, who seems to have hit a wall since beating Oregon, but lose to the ducks and the bruins. Hard to believe that Lincoln Riley will go 8-4 with a generational QB like Caleb Williams but that seems like the likely outcome.

Man that would be a intriguing matchup. I wonder is Caleb would play in that game? If not I dont want to see that matchup.

Who knows. Everyone thought Bryce Young would sit out Alabama's bowl game last year but both Bryce and Will Anderson played.

It would still be an intriguing matchup if Caleb didn't play because it would allow USC to have a month of practices with Malachi Nelson, there five star QB from last cycle and likely to be for next season.

Kind of a crazy stat that calls into question the Big ten in general. Is it a conference of elite defenses or just pitiful offenses?

Kind of a crazy stat that calls into question the Big ten in general. Is it a conference of elite defenses or just pitiful offenses?

The latter, besides Michigan, Iowa is legit good tho.

If someone is smart they throw a bag at their DC Phil Parker. That bend don’t break C4 isn’t for everyone but he’s make it work.

Always been impressed by heavy C4 teams because you have to have straight dogs at S to be elite at that style

No twinkle toes when it comes to filling gaps or running the alley on run plays

The B1G west has always been mediocre at best overall and trash at offense.

I think when they made these divisions they really expected Nebraska and Wisconsin to be better than they have

Back
Top Bottom