OFFICIAL 2023-2024 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD *THE START OF THE MICHIGAN WOLVERINE DYNASTY; UPDATE 1/24/2024: THE END OF THE MICHIGAN DYNASTY*

Who will win the 2023 College Football Playoffs?

• the Ohio State

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alabama

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • UGA

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • LSU

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Texas

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Michigan

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Other

Votes: 15 35.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You gotta be kidding me with this ****. Burden should have been called for offensive interference wtf

I've noticed we get targeting calls less and less now. More understanding of the rule and better tackling technique. Made me think of when targeting first became a call and there'd be like 4 or 5 reviews a game for it. **** was maddening. :lol:

I've noticed we get targeting calls less and less now. More understanding of the rule and better tackling technique. Made me think of when targeting first became a call and there'd be like 4 or 5 reviews a game for it. **** was maddening. :lol:

Makes sense I think. You have a natural lag effect with rule changes. Definitely hardest for dudes who were taught all throughout their younger years to hit a certain way and then have it changed right when they're in college.

Dabo gonna get on his radio show this week and be like “What did you think about that Ty-Lerrrrr?”

IMG_1601.gif

Back
Top Bottom