OFFICIAL 2023-2024 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD *THE START OF THE MICHIGAN WOLVERINE DYNASTY; UPDATE 1/24/2024: THE END OF THE MICHIGAN DYNASTY*

Who will win the 2023 College Football Playoffs?

• the Ohio State

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alabama

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • UGA

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • LSU

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Texas

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Michigan

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Other

Votes: 15 35.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Rutgers fading, looking for Wisconsin to drop this one to Indiana…

The heel CFB needed :lol:

I love Lane but he turns into a b*tch every year they play Bama. It’s like he clams up and won’t do anything with his offense.

Not that Bama is some easy team to beat but every year it’s “this is the year Lane can do it”

These are clean :nthat:
IMG_4232.jpeg

I never thought a time would come when I’d hate Gus Johnson as an announcer but he’s terrible. He also flagrantly exposes who he’s rooting for/has money on each game.

“… or live long enough to see yourself become the villain.”

A&M desperately needs a W.
No they don't.

They need L's so we can move on from this **** show.

Lane needs to stop being Lane.
I never thought a time would come when I’d hate Gus Johnson as an announcer but he’s terrible. He also flagrantly exposes who he’s rooting for/has money on each game.

I'm gonna piss this thread off...

Gus Johnson sucks. He's always sucked.

Which announcers do you like? I am partial to the NBC crew that did the ND/USC game.

KState been successful on those type of draws this year?

Figured it'd be a run on 3rd down but man

Edit: wait they didn't tie it already???

Last edited:
Wisconsin and Nebraska both lose to 6-loss squads! The Big Ten West is the Gophers to lose, if they can beat Illinois at home today.

Back
Top Bottom