OFFICIAL 2023-2024 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD *THE START OF THE MICHIGAN WOLVERINE DYNASTY; UPDATE 1/24/2024: THE END OF THE MICHIGAN DYNASTY*

Who will win the 2023 College Football Playoffs?

• the Ohio State

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alabama

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • UGA

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • LSU

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Texas

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Michigan

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Other

Votes: 15 35.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I understand their receivers aren’t great but they aren’t even giving them routes to make plays. Franklin was questioned on the lack of deep ball attempts earlier this season.

Drew needs to head somewhere else if he has any shot of being developed

I understand their receivers aren’t great but they aren’t even giving them routes to make plays. Franklin was questioned on the lack of deep ball attempts earlier this season.

Drew needs to head somewhere else if he has any shot of being developed
I think he’s not very good. Allar looked really bad against our bucks

Bama starting to look scary again

NickFolarin NickFolarin that boy COOKING

Me being a Milroe truther
soulja-boy-tellem-soulja-boy.gif

I’ll forever hate Penn State

Franklin talking about he spoke about the suspension for “30 seconds” guys always been a terrible liar :lol: :lol: :rofl:

The whole idea of JJ McCarthy as a Heisman contender was laughable from the beginning. He's a JAG, game manager who is not essential to his team winning. Corum is infinitely more valuable than McCarthy.
Corum, a Baltimore football product :pimp:

He’s young but I don’t think he will ever get any better there with Franklin as a head coach

He was awful today, but their skill guys outside of the RB’s aren’t any good.

A lot was made of their RB room this offseason but they are not built to sit on the ball mow teams over like that.

He was awful today, but their skill guys outside of the RB’s aren’t any good.

A lot was made of their RB room this offseason but they are not built to sit on the ball mow teams over like that.

He looked just like he did against OSU. Garbage time TD too. I thought their offense was good as they were scoring lots of points against bad teams but man, that’s terrible. Granted OSU/UM both have some of the best defenses this year but still

Back
Top Bottom