OFFICIAL 2023-2024 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD *THE START OF THE MICHIGAN WOLVERINE DYNASTY; UPDATE 1/24/2024: THE END OF THE MICHIGAN DYNASTY*

Who will win the 2023 College Football Playoffs?

• the Ohio State

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alabama

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • UGA

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • LSU

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Texas

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Michigan

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Other

Votes: 15 35.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Listen man I dislike Donald Trump but I think them saying he shouldn’t be allowed to run for office while not being convicted of anything is wrong.

as much as i dont mind talking about politics, this the wrong thread #1 lol. And #2, any politically opinionated statements are gonna make someone lose their💩 no matter what 🤷🏽‍♂️

There are games on today?
Right?

I planned a wonderful family outing to a pumpkin patch, going to volunteer to take my kid to a birthday party while my wife relaxes, and then who knows? Maybe I paid for family pictures!

Fall Saturdays are sacred, man. Right? RIGHT?!

Listen man I dislike Donald Trump but I think them saying he shouldn’t be allowed to run for office while not being convicted of anything is wrong.
IMG_2142.gif

This whole thing is foul. Big ten didn’t do anybody any favors, other than PSU, by suspending him 24 hours before the game. Pretty weak stuff.
Yall gonna keep pretending the B1G didn’t give them a heads up ahead of time they’d prob suspend him and Mich planned accordingly?

We’ve been speculating about the length of a suspension for weeks and Michigan has been threatening to sue :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom