OFFICIAL 2023-2024 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD *THE START OF THE MICHIGAN WOLVERINE DYNASTY; UPDATE 1/24/2024: THE END OF THE MICHIGAN DYNASTY*

Who will win the 2023 College Football Playoffs?

• the Ohio State

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alabama

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • UGA

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • LSU

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Texas

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Michigan

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Other

Votes: 15 35.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
UGA looks good on offense, feels like they haven't even been in a 3rd down today. Have to tighten up on defense, that first touchdown run by Ole Miss looked like they didn't even put any hands on the guy

I just can't continue to watch this man cry over Jim ordering room service in a hotel somewhere
mjlol (1) (1).png

The post game on field interview from Sherrone Moore was certainly something....seemed a bit excessive. Passion overflowing I guess.

Edgerrin Cooper not being a finalist for the Butkus Award is absolutely criminal.

They’re really not throwing a flag for a late hit out of bounds against lsu?? They tackled him into the bench :lol:

Jayden Daniels is playing on another level. If LSU had even an average defense they would be a dangerous comic national title contender.

They just said on the broadcast that mahomes has the all-time division 1 total yards record at 819 total yards in a single game :sick:

Tez Dispensed a Touchdown

You put a Pez Dispenser on HER leg during my recital?

Back
Top Bottom