OFFICIAL 2023-2024 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD *THE START OF THE MICHIGAN WOLVERINE DYNASTY; UPDATE 1/24/2024: THE END OF THE MICHIGAN DYNASTY*

Who will win the 2023 College Football Playoffs?

• the Ohio State

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alabama

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • UGA

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • LSU

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Texas

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Michigan

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Other

Votes: 15 35.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
As bad as our defense has been all year, Caleb's turnovers have been just as much of a factor as the defense.

They been giving him a pass but his turnovers have directly led to 2 of our losses.

Just beat UCLA and focus on finding a DC.

Take a deuce on the GL and drop the ball like Washington Deuce Robinson

In all seriousness, Caleb gives away his disposition too obviously, that’s just a poker face thing rein that in.

I like Brendan Rice. Tough SOB...what's his draft projection? 3rd or 4th round I'm guessing? Probably a value pick for sure.

Oregon rematch on a neutral field they been giving them -7.

Don't forget the Apple Cup. Wazzu will be out for blood

I'm week-to-week now brother...the next opponent after a W is sure to beat UW. :lol:

Right now, I'm just happy to be worried about it. On another note, I'd love to see them play FSU in the playoff. Dream matchup for me. Don't think they've ever hooked up in my lifetime.

The insecurity is making me uncomfortable, the Apple Cup? Washington State hasn’t won a football game in 50 days.

I'm week-to-week now brother...the next opponent after a W is sure to beat UW. :lol:

Right now, I'm just happy to be worried about it. On another note, I'd love to see them play FSU in the playoff. Dream matchup for me. Don't think they've ever hooked up in my lifetime.
I've been waiting on the L for awhile now :lol: that's been the routine even in their best recent seasons

The insecurity is making me uncomfortable, the Apple Cup? Washington State hasn’t won a football game in 50 days.
FFLHF1gWYAAxBic.jpg_large.jpg

You wasn't with us shooting in the gym.

That was a 7-5 team winning vs. a 4-8 team… you’re undefeated, what has afflicted you guys today

Almost forgot to ask, how in the world is Brock Bowers playing again? Great to have him back and he looked fine, but the most optimistic projections had him back for maybe the SEC title game but probably playoffs if we got there. Hope he's not risking his future.

If you lose to Oregon St, it’s on, but if you win imo you’ll cruise past Wash St and it’s over, I know that’s not bearing in mind the rivalry.

But Oregon’s gotta beat Oregon State last game to make it matter overall, even if it’s a home game. Lot of what ifs for the Quacks.

Same..that's why this heat behind UW with Oregon is annoying as heck...and nobody is losing. 1 loss and they are doomed! :lol:
Yeah man it's such a weird position to be in. I hate it. Especially since it's Oregon and then it makes the 1st game meaningless

At least when I have to talk to Oregon fans up here
sadcam.png

If you lose to Oregon St and not Wash St, you can get in if you win the Pac-12 title game against Oregon.

Can’t lose the Apple Cup, don’t want the questions.

Back
Top Bottom