OFFICIAL 2023-2024 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD *THE START OF THE MICHIGAN WOLVERINE DYNASTY; UPDATE 1/24/2024: THE END OF THE MICHIGAN DYNASTY*

Who will win the 2023 College Football Playoffs?

• the Ohio State

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alabama

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • UGA

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • LSU

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Texas

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Michigan

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Other

Votes: 15 35.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The literal only benefit of the doubt that Billy's gotten so far, is falling apart faster and faster. ****ing fire the guy already and try to beat A&M to Lanning.

You're gonna let Stricklin make a 3rd hire after Mullen and Napier?

If the answer is no, then why would he choose to fire Billy now.

I have no qualifications besides being a real one, but they should consider me to replace Stricklin, have no problem getting the lesser character guys needed to turn both the football and basketball programs around. This is embarrassing at this point.

You're gonna let Stricklin make a 3rd hire after Mullen and Napier?

If the answer is no, then why would he choose to fire Billy now.
Can we fire both? Is that an option? Stricklin's driven the two biggest sports teams at UF into the ground almost immediately after having both at the peak of college sports. I'd be more willing to give Billy a longer leash than Stricklin tbh

Brink*, but

he-aint.gif

Brink*, but

he-aint.gif

The whole “hard to recruit to Penn St” meme was because Paterno was incredibly anal about the kids he wanted to recruit, which I don’t really think exists today. Michigan, OSU and PSU all recruit the same kids.

Their problem a lot like Maryland’s is roster construction, they have a lot of talent in places like edge, LB, the secondary and RB, but then glaring wholes in others. One of the few things the NE produces is OL, it shouldn’t be that hard for PSU to put out a good OL.

This ole miss/Oxford love in here is hilarious, unless we’re confining all this best talk to sec schools in Mississippi. I’ve had family graduate from about half of the schools in the sec including ole miss. I must’ve missed something all those times I was there. The grove is cool on gameday if you’re into that preppy football atmosphere.

Last edited:
NCAA is ****ing stupid for this **** with James Madison and Jacksonville State. You want these smaller schools to pony up more money to you…and they’ve shown they’re good enough to earn that money and pay it to you from their bowl games…but you don’t want to allow them the chance to increase their revenues to meet all your ridiculous demands.

Can’t wait for the NCAA to finally be a thing of the past in the near future.

The first thing that comes to mind when I see Elliot’s record is Gene Chizik 🤣. I think he was like 2-10 the season when Auburn hired him lol

Also, haven’t really posted since the Jimbo firing because it doesn’t matter. We’re gonna give another coach free reign to do whatever they want, and still be a max 8 win team. Big money guys claim they don’t have say over who we hire, but it always ends up the same no matter who the “guy in control” is. It’s a never ending cycle with **** ups and people pointing the finger elsewhere over here.

This ole miss/Oxford love in here is hilarious, unless we’re confining all this best talk to sec schools in Mississippi. I’ve had family graduate from about half of the schools in the sec including ole miss. I must’ve missed something all those times I was there. The grove is cool on gameday if you’re into that preppy football atmosphere.

drinking-milk-homelander.gif

Can we fire both? Is that an option? Stricklin's driven the two biggest sports teams at UF into the ground almost immediately after having both at the peak of college sports. I'd be more willing to give Billy a longer leash than Stricklin tbh
Stricklin is out the door with Napier.

Back
Top Bottom