OFFICIAL 2023-2024 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD *THE START OF THE MICHIGAN WOLVERINE DYNASTY; UPDATE 1/24/2024: THE END OF THE MICHIGAN DYNASTY*

Who will win the 2023 College Football Playoffs?

• the Ohio State

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alabama

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • UGA

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • LSU

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Texas

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Michigan

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Other

Votes: 15 35.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

tumblr_nbkhi58rdv1qfwa93o1_500.gif

This is an outrage! Tony Petitti is not fit to be B1G commissioner!

So let me get this straight: Michigan commits the worst scandal in B1G history, cheating for over 2 seasons, putting player's lives at risk, altering games by upwards of 21 points, and all they get is a measly 3 gamedays suspension for their head coach? I'm sorry, but that simply isn't good enough. If he's going to let Michigan skate like this, I have zero confidence in his ability to lead this conference going forward.

The message is clear: Cheating pays off in the B1G.

Let's hope the NCAA, unlike Tony Petitti, can do what needs to be done here.

This is an outrage! Tony Petitti is not fit to be B1G commissioner!

So let me get this straight: Michigan commits the worst scandal in B1G history, cheating for over 2 seasons, putting player's lives at risk, altering games by upwards of 21 points, and all they get is a measly 3 gamedays suspension for their head coach? I'm sorry, but that simply isn't good enough. If he's going to let Michigan skate like this, I have zero confidence in his ability to lead this conference going forward.

The message is clear: Cheating pays off in the B1G.

Let's hope the NCAA, unlike Tony Petitti, can do what needs to be done here.

He should be able to coach the OSU game. There are people on OSU boards saying Gene Smith was pushing the B1G to let him coach in the game. Who k owns if true

Should Michigan lose (which I don’t think they will) do you think he will coach the bowl game?

He should be able to coach the OSU game. There are people on OSU boards saying Gene Smith was pushing the B1G to let him coach in the game. Who k owns if true

Should Michigan lose (which I don’t think they will) do you think he will coach the bowl game?
If Day loses with Harbaugh not in the building... YIKES

Slaughtering him.

Good.

I never followed A&M recruiting really, did he ever get a good 5* QB while there?

He reminds me of Dabo whereas if he doesn’t have a generational type QB then he’s a slightly above average coach

I never followed A&M recruiting really, did he ever get a good 5* QB while there?

He reminds me of Dabo whereas if he doesn’t have a generational type QB then he’s a slightly above average coach
Weigman. And Weigman's great.

If they hire someone that can run an offense and keep Evan Stewart, they've got a chance to be damned good offensively in a hurry.

Last edited:

I’m personally here for more videos of Sherrone Moore acting like Jim Harbaugh was just assassinated.

I think he would coach, but a bowl game is meaningless this season.

The last ******* thing I want to hear now is a bunch of buckeyes saying they wish JH was coaching in the game. That is BS for 99.99% of buckeye nation (I believe you though). This is what they want, they got it, now it's no more excuses.

I don't buy that about Gene Smith, because as stupid as Petitti is, I can't believe he would go against Michigan and OSU on this decision.

More proof that he should be the choice
Maybe... But I'd be lying if I said I loved the idea.

He's already 55. The guy's got a reputation as a banger recruiter but he's only spent about 24 months at a program that actually recruits. Short track record of real impactful success at any of the stops he's made. That Texas program sucked, SMU and Arkansas sucked.

Feels like a Texas A&M Billy Napier.

Maybe... But I'd be lying if I said I loved the idea.

He's already 55. The guy's got a reputation as a banger recruiter but he's only spent about 24 months at a program that actually recruits. Short track record of real impactful success at any of the stops he's made. That Texas program sucked, SMU and Arkansas sucked.

Feels like a Texas A&M Billy Napier.
I'll drive the Florida Billy Napier to you if you like

Back
Top Bottom