OFFICIAL 2023-2024 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD *THE START OF THE MICHIGAN WOLVERINE DYNASTY; UPDATE 1/24/2024: THE END OF THE MICHIGAN DYNASTY*

Who will win the 2023 College Football Playoffs?

• the Ohio State

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alabama

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • UGA

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • LSU

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Texas

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Michigan

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Other

Votes: 15 35.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Grain of salt...but this same guy said Grinch was out about 3 hours before it hit the news...

Who are the elite teams? Give me your prediction then.

It's not the same every season. You can usually point to the 2 to 3 elite teams that's why folks would say what you just said about expansion - we already knew; however, this season is definitely not like the others. Still 5 unbeaten and 8 teams with a reasonable stake to be in it...the chaos simply hasn't happened. It's Thanksgiving...

You allude to Bama, but they're a long shot at this point...so if they're elite and on the outside looking in, kinda proves my point.

Could be wrong but I believe that Alabama and Georgia are head and shoulders above the rest of college football and they would be favored in any matchup.

Meant to bring this up on Saturday, but remember how outraged everyone was about the dirty play on Travis Hunter?

Crickets here huh?

Where is the cheapshot? #2 is holding onto his facemask as they go into the drink table. Hence, hunters helmet gets ripped off.

It’s crickets because they are engaged with each other as they go to the sideline, whereas the hit to body hunter after an incomplete pass has already bounce on the field. There’s no way they are similar at all :lol:

1700457059971.png

----

1700457346864.png

Last edited:
Is Jedd Fisch an LOL hire?

Aggie boards selling themselves on him aggressively and he feels like a massive eye roll to me.

Think UCLA is eyeing FIsch or Jonathan Smith from Oregon State if they fire Chip Kelly.

But Chip said this after the USC win over the weekend.

As a Louisville Cardinals fan, it excites me to see them at #9 in the coaches poll and in a position to get a new years bowl bid. However, knowing the potential team they will face in that game scares the bee-geezies out of me bc we’d essentially be facing the team who didn’t make the playoff and will have something to prove. On top of that, besides Notre Dame, Louisville usually doesn’t play any top 25 non-conference power 5 teams. Add in, a few years ago L’ville played Alabama at Camping World stadium and got thumped.

I think anyone putting them and Bama on the same tier are tripping. That's not to say that Bama can't win should they play. But I think UGA is showing to very clearly be the best team in the nation right now.
If this were back when they played Mizzou but now they look unstoppable. Bama will have to play perfect to have a shot.

Think UCLA is eyeing FIsch or Jonathan Smith from Oregon State if they fire Chip Kelly.

But Chip said this after the USC win over the weekend.

UCLA has never fired a coach the season they beat USC. Could always be a first though.

Back
Top Bottom