OFFICIAL 2023-2024 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD *THE START OF THE MICHIGAN WOLVERINE DYNASTY; UPDATE 1/24/2024: THE END OF THE MICHIGAN DYNASTY*

Who will win the 2023 College Football Playoffs?

• the Ohio State

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alabama

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • UGA

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • LSU

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Texas

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Michigan

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Other

Votes: 15 35.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I’m a Deion Sanders fan. I’m from Florida so I’ve always been a FSU/UM fan. :lol: :lol:

I think I owe you $100 right? From our CU o/u bet?
FSU and UM fan....gotta be bipolar.
I just don't understand how you put Bama in over TX and TX beat them.

I get it, this Bama team is much better than the Bama that lost to TX.

But both 12-1, both conference champs...

The head to head has to be the tie breaker.
Most recent loss? I can see the reasoning for Bama in. I'd like to see the rematch. Go Louisville/Iowa

Me checking the score from dinner

1701564147467.gif

heavyhitta10 heavyhitta10

Yeah sucks with the Jordan Travis injuy but they gotta tell FSU to stay at home. Give them some extra NIL money in the bank for 2024, maybe some gift cards, and tell them to enjoy the Orange Bowl :lol:
You can’t not put them in. They’re undefeated and playing their conference championship against a ranked opponent. I don’t care if Norvell was playing QB, you still put them in.

Also, you can’t leave Texas out because they play Alabama early. Alabama on anybody’s résumé is a quality win, however, if you beat them early, isn’t no longer a win? What’s the point of playing a team like Alabama early and potentially losing, if a win, does it mean anything at the end of season?

Wow SMU won. Rhett Lashlee better let it go to voicemail when Arkansas comes calling next year. He can probably do better

Yeah you can't put in alabama over texas and can't put GA over Alabama.....If FSU loses things could get weird but either way GA has to be out right? Losing this late in the year screwed them

Yeah you can't put in alabama over texas and can't put GA over Alabama.....If FSU loses things could get weird but either way GA has to be out right? Losing this late in the year screwed them
Louisville and Iowa win and both SEC teams could get in.

Georgia, Bama, Michigan in and then Washington, Texas, FSU, can play I declare war for the final spot.

Just so yall know that FSU third string QB is who Ryan Day pushed out of the class to get Lincoln K in. So look for him to show out tonight and win a heisman thus ruining my week even more

Back
Top Bottom