OFFICIAL 2023-2024 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD *THE START OF THE MICHIGAN WOLVERINE DYNASTY; UPDATE 1/24/2024: THE END OF THE MICHIGAN DYNASTY*

Who will win the 2023 College Football Playoffs?

• the Ohio State

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alabama

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • UGA

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • LSU

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Texas

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Michigan

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Other

Votes: 15 35.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Can we simulate this Iowa game. These losers aren’t playing to win. Just wasting our time.

Don't see how this putrid offense of FSU gets in. 2nd string last week, 3rd string this week. It's not attractive television for the playoffs which is essentially a T.V. show as people forget.

Last edited:
#4 from Iowa made a Don Bebee type play. He missed the initial tackle and caught up with the returner 80 yards later.

With touchdowns not a possibility Iowa is now processing how to come up with 4 FGs to get back in this game 🤔

so if we're hoping UGA or Bama doesn't get in, we need FSU to win, correct? FSU loses and Bama has to be in?

Lol at yall saying Tex def in. Yall forgot they lost to Oklahoma.

Wash, Mich, Bama def in

Last spot between Texas and FSU.
And Bama at home lost to.....

monkey-robot.gif

Both games trash. Guess I'll watch the last couple episodes of The Fall of the House of Usher. Too cold and wet to go out....

Hey, Dr. Pepper gave both dudes 100k. I knew they counted something extra from the Penn kid.

I get what people are gonna argue with FSU - but I can't leave an undefeated P5 conference champ at home.

Just can't do it.

They have to also remember that they won’t be using this QB in the CFP. I’m not saying the backup is going to answer all their questions but this is a true freshman who most likely won’t see the field should they make it

I just accidentally clicked up a channel past the UM vs Iowa game channel from the FSU game, and ended up watching a whole segment on Dateline NBC about some lady who mysteriously fell overboard.... Not going to lie, I am watching another segment now... it's more entertaining than either of these games. :lol:. I need to know why there was never a body recovered.

Back
Top Bottom