OFFICIAL 2023-2024 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD *THE START OF THE MICHIGAN WOLVERINE DYNASTY; UPDATE 1/24/2024: THE END OF THE MICHIGAN DYNASTY*

Who will win the 2023 College Football Playoffs?

• the Ohio State

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alabama

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • UGA

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • LSU

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Texas

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Michigan

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Other

Votes: 15 35.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm sure my predictions in this thread were hoping for 7 or 8 wins. Sarcastically might have put down a confident 6-6 record. But again, annual irrational hope of a playoff birth. Don't we all hope for that when it's week 1?
Nako won’t even put his balls on the table for his own team, don’t let him guilt you into any feeling for your own team.

The NCAA is retroactively suspending a bunch of kids who were ejected from a 2022 gsme…

One of the kids already played for usc before he was suspended because the ncaa is dumb.

IMG_1960.jpeg

What in the **** is this? Hell of a day to find out it looks like fox sports isn’t going to work this weekend. I couldn’t get the ESPN app to work on my tv either.

Yeah I live in San Diego and we haven't had Fox in 2 months.

When I log into Fox I use my mom's information. Fox still works in LA with Directv.

This Nexstar Directv fued needs to end. I'm SOL on 4k games on FOX unless I stream them.

I'm ready to be wrong on each one of these but:

Utah 32, Florida 25
- I think Florida is going to beat Utah (and I have thought so all offseason even prior to the injury to the backup QB). Think it'll be like a 20-17 type game

Man, I had no idea that UF would come out that unprepared and look so inept. Tried to give Sunbelt Billy some respect and look how he does me :smh:

It’s really all a numbers game…ACC had to add more schools and the 3 that joined had to make that move to stay/get in “power conference” position

WSU and Ore St gotta go to the Mountain West now right ?

Danny didn't need to chime in on this one but it's still odd for Deon to distance himself from FSU. He was a proud alum for decades, why is he trying to distance himself from them now? Is he still mad about not getting a coaching a couple of years back?

Agreed to spend last night and tonight in the woods of Connecticut with my wife without realizing Miami’s opener was on a Friday night :lol:. Hopefully I don’t look at my phone tomorrow and see a bunch of trolls because we looked awful

Heard someone say Florida was taking for Caleb. :rofl:

Nebraska has to be punching themselves this morning.

What kinda booster/alumni SMU got that they will pay 7-8 years of that kinda money? I mean I seen that pony express but hell all of them billionaires and millionaires?

Back
Top Bottom