OFFICIAL 2023-2024 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD *THE START OF THE MICHIGAN WOLVERINE DYNASTY; UPDATE 1/24/2024: THE END OF THE MICHIGAN DYNASTY*

Who will win the 2023 College Football Playoffs?

• the Ohio State

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alabama

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • UGA

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • LSU

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Texas

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Michigan

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Other

Votes: 15 35.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Y'all energy should have been directed to the dude who wasn't getting his lesson as the old folks say. Or the people who weren't paying attention to grade eligibility.

Trust me I agree. I was in the cut like I KNEW dude didn’t have the grades. His name was Charles Deas. He signed with LSU in 2006…. Of course he didn’t qualify either. Dude was 6’4” 320 in high school. 4* recruit.

I think he still in the same hood

Oh you’re the guy who believes everyone’s sports knowledge correlates with how much they post in this thread

Are you saying I’m not allowed to post? Are you the moderator? Did my post ruin your day?

No, I’m saying you’re not bright enough to get the original post. And by judging by your response, you clearly got hurt feelings. You popped in and gave your 2 cents after the fact and I don’t recall ever seeing you here, hence the “who the **** is this guy” GIF. Make sense now?

You can post here all you want, but I don’t give you more than a few days; however, now that I say that, you’ll stay for a week or so “to prove me wrong”.

Fire away, the floor is yours. Give us your thoughts. This way, the next time you come in and say “you knew” I can believe you. Hell, I may even agree with you.

I knew Sark was gonna be alright.

He just needed to work through those personal demons. Glad he was able to bounce back.
Word....was always a top coach, the other **** kept getting in the way. Hope he can stay on the path. It'll be good for college football.
but really this is on college football, both Uga and bama should have been sitting pretty and to a whole lot lesser degree osu and Michigan too
If you mean that it the playoff should have started at more than 4 teams, agreed. Conference chip winners should have been on auto.

I dont get why Georgia's win streak is brought up at all in playoff talk, other than the 12 game streak they had going into yesterday.

So basically Bama gets in for beating a Georgia team who they think FSU is better than. If they think FSU is that bad, they might as well put them further down the list.
They will be after the orange bowl, fam. We all know the importance of qb play. It's the same in the nfl, word to the jets.

No, I’m saying you’re not bright enough to get the original post. And by judging by your response, you clearly got hurt feelings. You popped in and gave your 2 cents after the fact and I don’t recall ever seeing you here, hence the “who the **** is this guy” GIF. Make sense now?

You can post here all you want, but I don’t give you more than a few days; however, now that I say that, you’ll stay for a week or so “to prove me wrong”.

Fire away, the floor is yours. Give us your thoughts. This way, the next time you come in and say “you knew” I can believe you. Hell, I may even agree with you.

Oh by that logic I get you now…wouldve been better if I said that a while back

I’m a lurker since like 2007…I’ll sometimes post in bunches then fade away for a bit.

I can see how that was an annoying move by me :lol:

Not the biggest NFL fan, but at least it’s a little more black and white. The games being played on the field dictate the outcome, not a body of people voting.

It is what it is. Sometimes you’re in, sometimes you’re the team on the outside looking in. Just more palatable when it isn’t conjecture keeping you out.

Oh by that logic I get you now…wouldve been better if I said that a while back

I’m a lurker since like 2007…I’ll sometimes post in bunches then fade away for a bit.

I can see how that was an annoying move by me :lol:

Yes. No biggie. Stay around if you like it and post. Even if it’s GIFs. Trust me, I’m sure people aren’t reading most of my post for deep football analysis …

The 1934, 1935, and 1936 Gophers toasting with champagne in da gravez :pimp:

Yea go beat Georgia, FSU. End of day it’s a TV product. After last nights terrible ACC champ game you can’t say FSU would be better for ratings instead of Alabama. They got it right

I dont get why Georgia's win streak is brought up at all in playoff talk, other than the 12 game streak they had going into yesterday.

I don’t blame them 1 bit

their last L was a whole 728 days between the recent one

a 1 loss team got in and it wasn’t them, I’d be heated too

FSU really pissed they don't get to be the sacrificial lamb to Michigan. Committee saved them from themselves and they'll never get a "thank you" smh my head :smh:

FSU really pissed they don't get to be the sacrificial lamb to Michigan. Committee saved them from themselves and they'll never get a "thank you" smh my head :smh:

Curious, if UF was in the same position, what would your stance be? You’d be happy? Serious question.

Back
Top Bottom