OFFICIAL 2023-2024 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD *THE START OF THE MICHIGAN WOLVERINE DYNASTY; UPDATE 1/24/2024: THE END OF THE MICHIGAN DYNASTY*

Who will win the 2023 College Football Playoffs?

• the Ohio State

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alabama

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • UGA

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • LSU

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Texas

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Michigan

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Other

Votes: 15 35.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Fam they talking about you might fracture the breast bone doing compressions. Tonight doesn't feel great at all right now
sadcam.png
You're not learning the technique where you put the infant face down on your leg, with his/her head just over your knee while you do sharp thrusting pushing to the back?

Explanation may not make sense.

You're not learning the technique where you put the infant face down on your leg, with his/her head just over your knee while you do sharp thrusting pushing to the back?

Explanation may not make sense.
Yeah she showed the whole choking techniques. I'm familiar with that tbh with nieces and nephews.

The whole actually not breathing CPR time was intense to learn when you gotta press extra hard

Formal congrats to Bobby Layne Bobby Layne swendro swendro DeadsetAce DeadsetAce (you owe me Henny shots now)

newbs24 newbs24 also Michigan right?

Thanks for letting Harbs be the new Seahawks coach btw as well. Last but not least. Congratulations to you @aepps20 . You believed Connor when no one else did and thanks to the legal skills of @nako xl and @dacomeup Connor got to watch the game out of his jail cell aka man cave like Draymond Green.

Means a lot fam.

UM slowrolled a blowout. They were the better team all night. UW's defense gave the offense a shot, 3rd down defense was amazing. UW missed some opportunities, couldn't take advantage of UM letting them stick around.

Congrats, UM fans. How yall feel about the Harbaugh to the league rumors? Can't imagine yall care that much after he finally got that chip.
Good riddance. My heart can't take another playoff run like that.

I’ll give flowers to the UW defense for tightening up and making it a game for 2.5 quarters but man, that Michigan D was stellar tonight. If you would’ve told me Penix and the boys would only get 13 points I would’ve bet my life savings on the over.

Congrats to the UM fan base here and everywhere else.

Harbaugh :nthat:

Back
Top Bottom