OFFICIAL 2023-2024 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD *THE START OF THE MICHIGAN WOLVERINE DYNASTY; UPDATE 1/24/2024: THE END OF THE MICHIGAN DYNASTY*

Who will win the 2023 College Football Playoffs?

• the Ohio State

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alabama

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • UGA

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • LSU

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Texas

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Michigan

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Other

Votes: 15 35.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My bad superblytrife superblytrife as well in the cut. Congrats

:lol: All good, bro…thank you. I’m far from a regular in here, so no worries. Just a Michigan-raised dude who learned early to cheer for the good guys in maize and blue. Between football and basketball heartbreaks over the years, this one feels good.

Congrats on the great run. I was pretty certain y'all were about to make me a sad Michigan fan again in the 2nd half.

Haven't been this pumped in a long time. Been rooting for Connor's exoneration and we got that tonight. NOT GUILTY

Congrats to all the Michigan guys! Way too many of y’all to even risk leaving someone out.

Congrats to the Washington fellas for even getting here to compete for a title too.

Big ups to my man firered18 firered18 for dropping that dough to go to the game tonight though. Dude went through hell at Tennessee and the first few years at Michigan and got to see that W live tonight.

Last edited:
:lol: All good, bro…thank you. I’m far from a regular in here, so no worries. Just a Michigan-raised dude who learned early to cheer for the good guys in maize and blue. Between football and basketball heartbreaks over the years, this one feels good.

Congrats on the great run. I was pretty certain y'all were about to make me a sad Michigan fan again in the 2nd half.
He forgot me too but nothing matters except that Connor is NOT GUILTY

Just spent hellas on merch
4974df81_giphy.gif

Formal congrats to Bobby Layne Bobby Layne swendro swendro DeadsetAce DeadsetAce (you owe me Henny shots now)

newbs24 newbs24 also Michigan right?

Thanks for letting Harbs be the new Seahawks coach btw as well

i gotchu next time i'm up in Seattle :pimp:

congrats on a helluva season yall had. i'd shout out the homie 651akathepaul 651akathepaul as well but i know he hates the post game pleasantries :lol:

nothing but respect for the huskies. rematch next season already on tap :pimp:

Heading to Augusta in April and will be doing the same.
Don’t even think of money as a fungible asset out there. Those $2.50 pimiento cheese sandwiches only go so far when you drop $100 on a polo at the gift shop.

Come to my Sunday at the Masters crawfish boil instead :lol:

Washedness got the best of me with ~3:00 left in the game. :lol: :smh:

Congrats to all the Michigan fans including Bobby Layne Bobby Layne swendro swendro DeadsetAce DeadsetAce Remy LeBeau Remy LeBeau and last but certainly not least aepps20 aepps20 Y'all enjoy. :nthat:

Congrats to Harbaugh for winning at his alma mater. Know that had to have been special especially since he did a 5 year bid during IT.

Seriously though if he does bounce to NFL what a way to do IT.

Did some quick google since EYE didn't see anything posted in here, EA pump faking about the NCAA Football news. :smh:

So 3 years after Michigan considered firing him, Harbaugh just proved he’s the best coach in Michigan’s history right? Clear and alleged cheating aside.

Back
Top Bottom