OFFICIAL 2023-2024 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD *THE START OF THE MICHIGAN WOLVERINE DYNASTY; UPDATE 1/24/2024: THE END OF THE MICHIGAN DYNASTY*

Who will win the 2023 College Football Playoffs?

• the Ohio State

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alabama

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • UGA

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • LSU

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Texas

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Michigan

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Other

Votes: 15 35.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

He really is that guy :pimp:, no wonder his players have always sworn by him in the pros and college.

Aside from his Catholic proselytizing, disingenuousness around the things he said regarding roe v wade, and what he initially said about BLM, Harbaugh has typically always shown himself to be a really good dude.

Even in regard to the above stuff, he apologized for the BLM comments/admitted he spoke out of turn and ignorance, and you can’t REALLY knock a dude for his faith (Dabo aside.) Harbaugh seems to genuinely care about his kids too.*

( *I’m not sure what caused his fall out with some of his Stanford and San Fran players)

Before they discovered Black people though right?

Yes :lol:, which is why I emphasized modern era.

People can pretend like those titles don’t matter, but if you were to draw up CFB from scratch today, Michigan would not be a program that could compete and win NCs.

Last edited:
1704833740997.png

1704833762466.jpeg

gg elpablo21 elpablo21 651akathepaul 651akathepaul

So happy for the team. So many great young men. Could go one by one, but just to shout out a few. Nothing new here, but idk what else to say at this time

im-909770

So happy for Donovan. Didn't have the year we were all hoping for, but he stuck with it. Never complained and was always on the sidelines giving high fives and celebrating his teammates. It felt so good to see it pay off with a big game in the final. He'll be my offensive MVP in this game.

j-j-mccarthy-9-blake-870683671.jpg

Blake and JJ. Just leaders, man. Never lost sight of the goal even with a MEGA distraction on their backs over the last half of the year. Always found ways to make it happen. Off the field as well, these guys are exemplary.

2024010906010-659d27be4d71afde567940b0jpeg.jpg

MIKE!!!! FOOTBALL. PLAYER. Comes in as a tiny WR who would flash a few freakish plays. Great run blocker. Then, over the off season, they start talking about him making the move to defense. Felt like a bad sign, but it was a championship move. Stepped right in and just continued to excel at the position, to the point where he's the one standing on the bench, in Ohio Stadium, delivering the message to rest of the team that they will get it done. Took every challenge head on.

Could go on and on about other players on team, but I don't wanna do a whole bunch of typing.

Had no idea Hart and Robinson were on that coaching staff, that's dope as hell :pimp: :pimp:. Loved watching both of them during their times.

Couple of generations of recent Wolverine football history really came full circle last night

I wish nike released some of the player issued items from the playoff/natty. Outside of the shirts/hoodies most of the stuff is kinda generic. Can't even get the 2🏈24 patch jerseys.

Back
Top Bottom