OFFICIAL 2023-2024 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD *THE START OF THE MICHIGAN WOLVERINE DYNASTY; UPDATE 1/24/2024: THE END OF THE MICHIGAN DYNASTY*

Who will win the 2023 College Football Playoffs?

• the Ohio State

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alabama

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • UGA

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • LSU

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Texas

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Michigan

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Other

Votes: 15 35.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I swear, if I start a dynasty as a G5 team and I develop a superstar only to have him transfer to Georgia or OSU I'm going to throw my controller at the screen.

If you think about it, if NCAA football 25 is realistic then they could make it basically impossible for G5 teams to win a national championship. It'll be impossible to take a program like Utah State and turn them into a national power.

I can see it now. Some podunk school like Wyoming getting a top transfer :lol: :lol: :rofl:

Earlier in the week:

Bjork

Billy O

Then …

dumb-and-dumber-scooter.gif

I swear, if I start a dynasty as a G5 team and I develop a superstar only to have him transfer to Georgia or OSU I'm going to throw my controller at the screen.

If you think about it, if NCAA football 25 is realistic then they could make it basically impossible for G5 teams to win a national championship. It'll be impossible to take a program like Utah State and turn them into a national power.
Naw it’ll be possible. You’ll just have to spend hundreds of dollars in real money to purchase NIL funds within the game.

Naw it’ll be possible. You’ll just have to spend hundreds of dollars in real money to purchase NIL funds within the game.
So in the last version of the game that came out in 2013 you could purchase boosts to your staff and recruiting with real world cash. Those were the early early of pay to win in gaming.

Back
Top Bottom