OFFICIAL 2023-2024 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD *THE START OF THE MICHIGAN WOLVERINE DYNASTY; UPDATE 1/24/2024: THE END OF THE MICHIGAN DYNASTY*

Who will win the 2023 College Football Playoffs?

• the Ohio State

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alabama

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • UGA

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • LSU

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Texas

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Michigan

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Other

Votes: 15 35.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ohhhh, true. I forgot they landed him.

Sounds like KD told Sayin to take a hike

Yeah, that seems to be the word on the street. This Austin Mack kid better be the real deal or else Bama fans are going to be angry about pushing out the #1 QB in the nation

Seems like Ohio State might be there early leader for Sayin. This also might mean that Air Noland hits the portal (and maybe comes back to Georgia? 🤷🏿 Who knows)

Last edited:
KD didn't want Sayin?

Lincoln better put all his chips in with Sayin because he's not keeping Lewis for the next class.

USC vs. tOSU. The battle between programs who don't spend.

KD didn't want Sayin?

Lincoln better put all his chips in with Sayin because he's not keeping Lewis for the next class.

"Don't spend"

michael-jackson.jpg

Ohhhh, true. I forgot they landed him.

Sounds like KD told Sayin to take a hike

None of the west coast schools were high on Sayin. I think they have questions about his level of competition at Carlsbad.

He (and Elijah Brown, and Zach Wilson's little brother) all tried to come in for visits when Lincoln was hired and LR wouldn't even take their calls. All 3 said it made them feel some type of way.

KD didn't want Sayin?

We're not gonna recruit him hard. I'm skeptical of those reports.

this is true. They spend on actually college players more then HS Kids.

We don't pay HS kids the same way as others. SC kids get their cash once they enroll, but we won't pay for visits or for commitments. It seems like a semantic point, but I think SC sees it as a loophole and the issue is most kids will take cash now over the promise of cash in January/June.

We also aren't willing to pay most HS kids anything near what other NIL heavy schools are. We go hard at the portal though. Maybe too hard considering how some players feelings get hurt when they see you offer more to a transfer.

The Transfer portal on NCAA 25 gone have people vexed something serious during dynasty mode :lol: :lol: :lol:

I swear, if I start a dynasty as a G5 team and I develop a superstar only to have him transfer to Georgia or OSU I'm going to throw my controller at the screen.

If you think about it, if NCAA football 25 is realistic then they could make it basically impossible for G5 teams to win a national championship. It'll be impossible to take a program like Utah State and turn them into a national power.

Back
Top Bottom