OFFICIAL 2023-2024 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD *THE START OF THE MICHIGAN WOLVERINE DYNASTY; UPDATE 1/24/2024: THE END OF THE MICHIGAN DYNASTY*

Who will win the 2023 College Football Playoffs?

• the Ohio State

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alabama

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • UGA

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • LSU

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Texas

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Michigan

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Other

Votes: 15 35.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
dacomeup dacomeup Bantz Lord T Bantz Lord T

Let’s discuss. 10-2? 11-1?

Florida
Florida A&M
Ball State
USF
Va Tech
Cal
Louisville
FSU
Duke
Ga Tech
Wake
Cuse

Don’t let them playoff hopes come down to the matchup with my guy HONDA MCCORD when yall play Syracuse at the end

Still mad OSU didn’t end up with Cam Ward :smh:

Has to be a breakout year for Mario and the progrum. ACC title or bust

Never doubt the Goat.

Besides Shedeur and Travis who Deion bought with him from JSU, Colorado signed three (3) 4+ star transfers in 2023. Only one (1) of those kids, Jimmy Horn Jr., is still on the roster.

"But Nako," you say, "blue chips aren't the only recruits!" That's true.

In 2023 Deion took 51 players in from the transfer portal. Of those 51 players, 18 of them are currently back in the portal leaving Colorado. Of the remaining 33 players, I don't care enough to sift through and see how many have eligiblity left but if 40% of the kids you recruit through the portal either never play for you or don't make it to a 2nd year, and your ENTIRE talent acquisition plan is the portal... and your team went 4-8... I think it's a fair conclusion it is not working out.

Besides Shedeur and Travis who Deion bought with him from JSU, Colorado signed three (3) 4+ star transfers in 2023. Only one (1) of those kids, Jimmy Horn Jr., is still on the roster.

In 2023 Deion took 51 players in from the transfer portal. Of those 51 players, 18 of them are currently back in the portal leaving Colorado. Of the remaining 33 players, I don't care enough to sift through and see how many have eligiblity left but if 40% of the kids you recruit through the portal either never play for you or don't make it to a 2nd year, and your ENTIRE talent acquisition plan is the portal... and your team went 4-8... I think it's a fair conclusion it is not working out.
BUT NAKO HE LANDED 3 GOOD HIGH SCHOOL RECRUITS IN 2024 AND HAS ONE LEFT FROM 2023!

1713462559365.png

So the departure of the players Coach Prime was describing as Louis Vuitton luggage last offseason is no big deal?

After Colorado gets a bunch of new transfers, has a losing season again and dumps have the roster well recruiting single digit high school kids will be doing this same song and dance next offseason.

What does "more successful than the last", even mean? They aren't getting highly ranked players and they aren't winning games on the field. What success or momentum is this post even talking about?
How many games did they win before Deion took over? How many sellouts?

So the departure of the players Coach Prime was describing as Louis Vuitton luggage last offseason is no big deal?

After Colorado gets a bunch of new transfers, has a losing season again and dumps have the roster well recruiting single digit high school kids will be doing this same song and dance next offseason.
They aren’t 10 players leaving that weren’t major contributors

Reported dispatch records found that police were initially called over a stabbing at 9:15pm around three miles from the college campus, and the victim was found in the road with a large laceration to his neck.

Investigators have not yet explained why the 911 call reporting the incident described it as a stabbing, only saying that the situation is 'complex.'

Austin, a sophomore defensive running back, was arraigned at Lane County Jail on Wednesday.

Wtf...?

I mean just from reading that little snippet, it sounds like either him or someone he knows slashed dudes neck and then ran him over. I don’t imagine you’d get a laceration on your neck from getting hit by a vehicle but maybe?

Back
Top Bottom