OFFICIAL 2023-2024 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD *THE START OF THE MICHIGAN WOLVERINE DYNASTY; UPDATE 1/24/2024: THE END OF THE MICHIGAN DYNASTY*

Who will win the 2023 College Football Playoffs?

• the Ohio State

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alabama

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • UGA

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • LSU

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Texas

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Michigan

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Other

Votes: 15 35.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
A lot of smoke from Lawrence that Cobee Bryant wants more NIL $$$ and is using CU as leverage for that request.

Prime, you was my guy growing up but you need to stay away from my corner. Thanks.

Nothing to hate on but mediocrity and antics right now. I’ll give credit if they ever do anything worth a damn

Yikes. Second biggest recruit he’s ever landed behind Hunter

Kid couldn’t stay out of night clubs or off the weed, but keep trying to slander coach Prime. I wish the kid well.

Kid couldn’t stay out of night clubs or off the weed, but keep trying to slander coach Prime. I wish the kid well.
Legit haven’t heard anything about night clubs or weed :lol:. Have heard work ethic and preparation concerns, but he can have problems at 19 and still realize he put his trust in a program that’s about clicks and engagement

I don't get to hyped up. He was a third stringer at Texas. lol But he is a good young player to have on your team if you can develop him he still has 4 years left to play and he has good size. To be honest I dont get the CU hate
Eh, he was an overrated recruit in HS that none of the big schools in the SE would accept a commitment from. Texas shocked everyone by taking him and he’s gone after a year. It happens

Keep hating

I don't get to hyped up. He was a third stringer at Texas. lol But he is a good young player to have on your team if you can develop him he still has 4 years left to play and he has good size. To be honest I dont get the CU hate

The same thing happened last off season. Colorado got a bunch of backups/3rd string guys from high level programs and casual fans lost their minds thinking that Colorado was getting high level players. If a player transfers from a top 10 program to Colorado, that tells you everything you need to know about that player and what the coaches at their prior school thought about them.

This is the 2024 Louis Vuitton luggage that is going to be thrown away after next season. Then Colorado fans are going to get hyped when they get UGA's scout team linebacker next season. Rinse and repeat

Legit haven’t heard anything about night clubs or weed :lol:. Have heard work ethic and preparation concerns, but he can have problems at 19 and still realize he put his trust in a program that’s about clicks and engagement
I followed his IG. He stayed outside and posted it in his stories lol 😂. It’s crazy because from his IG you would think he’s about that clicks and likes lifestyle lol

The same thing happened last off season. Colorado got a bunch of backups/3rd string guys from high level programs and casual fans lost their minds thinking that Colorado was getting high level players. If a player transfers from a top 10 program to Colorado, that tells you everything you need to know about that player and what the coaches at their prior school thought about them.

This is the 2024 Louis Vuitton luggage that is going to be thrown away after next season. Then Colorado fans are going to get hyped when they get UGA's scout team linebacker next season. Rinse and repeat
The Second hand Louis we’re getting now is better than the Walmart clothing we had before prime came to town, so I’ll take it.

Screenshot_20240422_121148_Samsung Internet.jpg

Like clockwork 😂😂😂. Some quarterback, almost always white, seemingly comes out of nowhere to skyrocket up draft boards. You always hear the same language too:

"So smart", "interviews so well", "I'd let him date my daughter", "such a good leader" 🤓

If JJ ends up being a good NFL starter it will be one of my biggest draft misses ever. He's giving me "media creation", Zach Wilson, Mitch trubisky, Daniel Jones vibes.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom