OFFICIAL 2023-2024 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD *THE START OF THE MICHIGAN WOLVERINE DYNASTY; UPDATE 1/24/2024: THE END OF THE MICHIGAN DYNASTY*

Who will win the 2023 College Football Playoffs?

• the Ohio State

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alabama

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • UGA

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • LSU

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Texas

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Michigan

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Other

Votes: 15 35.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

tocry.png

**** em.

a-time-to-kill-burn-in-hell.gif

I think SC is going to end up with a similar record but will be a better football team in 24 which isn’t going to silence any critics, but should leave some room for optimism in 25 provided they don’t get completely washed in their loses.
Based on the pre-season mags, most have us between #15-21 going into next season. A few have us outside the top 25.

The opinion of USC within the former PAC 12 footprint and outside of it seems to be vastly differing. I won't make up my mind yet where we stand until fall camp is done, but it's noteworthy that the fanbases of the teams who played us these past two years (except for Utah's) seem to think higher of us than those who haven't for a while.

For example, I keep hearing people say you won't be able to score 30ppg in the B1G so Lincoln's accomplishments wouldn't have happened if he was facing Wisconsin, Nebraska, and Iowa every week.

Based on the pre-season mags, most have us between #15-21 going into next season. A few have us outside the top 25.

The opinion of USC within the former PAC 12 footprint and outside of it seems to be vastly differing. I won't make up my mind yet where we stand until fall camp is done, but it's noteworthy that the fanbases of the teams who played us these past two years (except for Utah's) seem to think higher of us than those who haven't for a while.

For example, I keep hearing people say you won't be able to score 30ppg in the B1G so Lincoln's accomplishments wouldn't have happened if he was facing Wisconsin, Nebraska, and Iowa every week.

OSU scored over 30.5 ppg with a below average QB and a terrible OL, USC definitely can. Michigan, PSU, and OSU were all 30 PPG and Maryland was right there with 29.7 PPG. I think the biggest difference going from the PAC to the B1G is going to be how they all do in the trenches.

Nako’s just laying the ground work for a “they said we wouldn’t score 30 ppg tho” post and the they turns out to be a blog for the golden gophers.
You’re turning into the new Clemson fanbase.

You play MSU and Oregon right before Election Day right?

💪🏾

Considering the big NIL offers he had to go elsewhere, he’s practically doing it for peanuts too.

Last edited:
I finally found a blue Authentic Nike UF Gators #15 jersey from 2008 in size 52. Without the name on the back or any funny patches. Only real one that was on ebay , real excited to get it

I finally found a blue Authentic Nike UF Gators #15 jersey from 2008 in size 52. Without the name on the back or any funny patches. Only real one that was on ebay , real excited to get it
Congrats. I always good to find Vintage Authentic Nike Jerseys on ebay. I copped a Vince Young one about 10 years ago from Ebay and still rock it. It is in good condition

Just saying, that week will probably determine whether most Michigan fans will start making travel plans for January 20th.

This is how we know you guys aren’t really from this conference, Michigan fans are annoying and can be very pedantic.

But as a fanbase are way less reactionary than either MSU, OSU, or PSU fans.

This is how we know you guys aren’t really from this conference, Michigan fans are annoying and can be very pedantic.

But as a fanbase are way less reactionary than either MSU, OSU, or PSU fans.
Surprising. Thought y’all like to escape the cold and tour the east coast in January.

Back
Top Bottom