OFFICIAL 2023-2024 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD *THE START OF THE MICHIGAN WOLVERINE DYNASTY; UPDATE 1/24/2024: THE END OF THE MICHIGAN DYNASTY*

Who will win the 2023 College Football Playoffs?

• the Ohio State

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alabama

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • UGA

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • LSU

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Texas

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Michigan

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Other

Votes: 15 35.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If it’s Tuttle/Warren probably 8-4 or 9-3. With Orji there’s a higher ceiling but they probably struggle out the gate offensively, especially against Texas.

I’m not too worried about the OL with Moore being the HC, and I think nationally people are going to be surprised with what they see in Mullings. Kid has great feet for his size, but still has that LB intensity as a runner.

It’s a playoff roster but whether they make it or not depends if they can at least get average P4 caliber play out of the QB.
All Orji needs to do is throw 250-300 64-65% passing. Hell Cade McNamara was the QB in the offense and got to a big ten title.

"The draft, which could be subject to change, states Moore could face a show-cause penalty and possibly a suspension for allegedly deleting a thread of 52 text messages with former Michigan staffer Connor Stalions in October 2023 on the same day that media reports revealed Stalions was leading an effort to capture the playcalling signals of future opponents."

Dudes deleting texts are dumb AF and you deserve to get caught if that's how you're trying to cover **** up. How can college educated men believe deleting texts works 🤦🏾‍♂️

All the people that were rooting on me to fail, at the end of the day, they have to wake up tomorrow and have the same life that they had before they woke up today. They have the same personal problems they had today. I’m going to continue to live the way I want to live and continue to do the things that I want to do with me and my family and be happy with that. They can get a few days or a few months or whatever the case may be on being happy about not only myself, but the Miami Heat not accomplishing their goal. But they have to get back to the real world at some point.”

IMG_2286.png

MY COACH HAS A WHITE 👸 LFG

This stuff happens in lockerrooms but the fact that’s it’s leaking the way that it is seems to be more indicative of a problem than the actual fights are.

Shiloh and Shaddeur out here on some Succession ****. Prime was one of my favorites on the field it's a shame what his coaching career is turning into

I don’t think I’ll ever stop being amazed at people slowly realizing Deion is extremely toxic and that any failure he faces is his own doing and not because he has so many haters

Back
Top Bottom