OFFICIAL 2023-2024 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD *THE START OF THE MICHIGAN WOLVERINE DYNASTY; UPDATE 1/24/2024: THE END OF THE MICHIGAN DYNASTY*

Who will win the 2023 College Football Playoffs?

• the Ohio State

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alabama

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • UGA

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • LSU

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Texas

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Michigan

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Other

Votes: 15 35.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Shameless :rofl:

His whole career at ASU was in the Pac 12 :lol:

1722462816769.png

Just like the B1G Legends Sabrina Ionescu and Kelsey Plum
IMG_6353.png

:rofl:

Same formula as last year, right?

Dominant defense
Strong run game
Mid QB

Expectations remain roughly the same, save for it's hard to win back to back titles.

If it’s Tuttle/Warren probably 8-4 or 9-3. With Orji there’s a higher ceiling but they probably struggle out the gate offensively, especially against Texas.

I’m not too worried about the OL with Moore being the HC, and I think nationally people are going to be surprised with what they see in Mullings. Kid has great feet for his size, but still has that LB intensity as a runner.

It’s a playoff roster but whether they make it or not depends if they can at least get average P4 caliber play out of the QB.

Same formula as last year, right?

Dominant defense
Strong run game
Mid QB

Expectations remain roughly the same, save for it's hard to win back to back titles.

If it’s Tuttle/Warren probably 8-4 or 9-3. With Orji there’s a higher ceiling but they probably struggle out the gate offensively, especially against Texas.

I’m not too worried about the OL with Moore being the HC, and I think nationally people are going to be surprised with what they see in Mullings. Kid has great feet for his size, but still has that LB intensity as a runner.

It’s a playoff roster but whether they make it or not depends if they can at least get average P4 caliber play out of the QB.

Have you guys heard much about Orji throwing the ball? I know he’s elusive as hell but was a mystery when it came to passing

My moronic fanbase thinks it’s going to be a slaughter because we added big names in spots we were already fine in and didn’t improve at OL/QB :lol: they’re so dense as to what you guys are going to have on defense

Have you guys heard much about Orji throwing the ball? I know he’s elusive as hell but was a mystery when it came to passing

My moronic fanbase thinks it’s going to be a slaughter because we added big names in spots we were already fine in and didn’t improve at OL/QB :lol: they’re so dense as to what you guys are going to have on defense
JJ threw 1 TD in like the last 5 games of the season combined.

I don’t think it matters that much if Orji can pass. They’re not really going to try to do it anyway. Michigan’s offense is who teams like Iowa, Miami, and Pitt think they are.

Back
Top Bottom