OFFICIAL 2023-2024 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD *THE START OF THE MICHIGAN WOLVERINE DYNASTY; UPDATE 1/24/2024: THE END OF THE MICHIGAN DYNASTY*

Who will win the 2023 College Football Playoffs?

• the Ohio State

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alabama

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • UGA

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • LSU

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Texas

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Michigan

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Other

Votes: 15 35.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Current private jet line for departure out in South Bend. The line is probably 30 jets deep.

IMG_2761.jpeg

Current private jet line for departure out in South Bend. The line is probably 30 jets deep.

IMG_2761.jpeg

Let’s us know if you’re flying any of these teams and they leave any of their now former coaches on the tarmac so NT can break the news on here and Twitter/X 😎

Respectfully, The Thread

#realjournalism, #lane

I didn't go back and read everything, but did we discuss the Ryan Day nonsense last night?

Ohio against the World :lol:
Being that emotional over Lou Holtz's senile ***

Shut up and sit down, man.
I was in disbelief when he started speaking that nonsense… What a fragile dude… ND just dumped on themselves to lose that game… Enjoyed it tho…. still hate both teams

I was in disbelief when he started speaking that nonsense… What a fragile dude… ND just dumped on themselves to lose that game… Enjoyed it tho…. still hate both teams
I think right now cuz of Deion, and everyone praising how outspoken and "honest" he is in interviews, every coach is trying to swagger jack that persona.

From forever through 2022, besides John McKay and Mike Leach, we got nothing but "coach speak" and a whole lot of nada in coach interviews. Deion calls a couple people out, recruits and media start blowing up his phone as a result, and now we've got this fake bravado from every other coach in the country when they get a mic in front of them. Always be crootin'. It's nothing really deeper than that imo.

Read an article on The Athletic the other day about Notre Dame trying to keep Ohio State from invading Notre Dame Stadium and this relates to the PJs.

nd.PNG

There was a ton of tOSU fans there and Notre Dame fans were all commenting on it. The problem is some of those season ticket holders just give their tickets away. The guy we got ours from had 14 total (I think he gets that many every home game) and gave pretty much all of them away. Not at 12 tickets in that stadium made a difference but it adds up

I’m not sure what Ryan is crying about. Unless I was watching a different game I saw a team loaded with 5* talent fail to convert 3rd and 1/4th and 1 not once, but TWICE

And if they are a finesse team, who cares as long as they win?

Off topic, but since this is really the only thread I post in, elpablo21 elpablo21 you still live in Seattle area? I'm going up next weekend for a job interview, well the interview is on Bainbridge but I'm gonna be staying near Discovery Park. I'll be in town for probably less than a full day but definitely tryna find some A-1 food if you got any must hit spots throughout the city

Off topic, but since this is really the only thread I post in, elpablo21 elpablo21 you still live in Seattle area? I'm going up next weekend for a job interview, well the interview is on Bainbridge but I'm gonna be staying near Discovery Park. I'll be in town for probably less than a full day but definitely tryna find some A-1 food if you got any must hit spots throughout the city
If you're near Discovery Park then you're close to the Ballard area so definitely Un Bien. Best Caribbean sandwiches out there

Serious Pie and 8 oz burger are close as well in that area but if you won't be here long Un Bien is a can't miss thats close imo

There's some other places if you go out further Hot Mama's Pizza and Katsu Burger are good

Back
Top Bottom