OFFICIAL 2023-2024 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD *THE START OF THE MICHIGAN WOLVERINE DYNASTY; UPDATE 1/24/2024: THE END OF THE MICHIGAN DYNASTY*

Who will win the 2023 College Football Playoffs?

• the Ohio State

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alabama

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • UGA

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • LSU

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Texas

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Michigan

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Other

Votes: 15 35.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jac Lackey he sucks so does Garrett let’s not make a spade not a spade

Jac Lackey he sucks so does Garrett let’s not make a spade not a spade
This commentating team is like the old Nebraska option teams. Not flashy but very effective. They did excellent work and look forward to this duo getting better as the year goes on.

USC going to have rough sledding in the big ten. They better get a good DC and get that line of scrimmage straighten out.

USC doesn't have anything to be ashamed of. Defense played well enough. Caleb cost them 21 points but if they win out they can still make the playoffs

I might be very wrong, I get that, but the Pac-12 Championship last year against Utah in Vegas made me very skeptical about the Lawrence, Burrow, Caleb question.

He has all the tools, sometimes in these big games I’m like what is happening. I want him of course but c’mon.

Good lord pac 12 refs are bad.

Oregon state kicked hurt and they said the guy got blocked into him.

Replay shows he had a free rush....lol

Zona curb stomped Wazzu damn
holeup (1).png

I might be very wrong, I get that, but the Pac-12 Championship last year against Utah in Vegas made me very skeptical about the Lawrence, Burrow, Caleb question.
SC was up 14-3, Caleb scrambled for 60 yards and tore his hamstring. Couldn’t recover to take the snap on the next play, drive results in FG, 17-3 and he isn’t healthy enough to do anything rest of the game. Couple of torn achilles and ACLs later and Utah routs usc.

It was a bad loss, but the circumstances around that game shouldn’t really make it an indictment on Caleb. He threw a TD off one leg after that.

Back
Top Bottom