OFFICIAL 2023-2024 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD *THE START OF THE MICHIGAN WOLVERINE DYNASTY; UPDATE 1/24/2024: THE END OF THE MICHIGAN DYNASTY*

Who will win the 2023 College Football Playoffs?

• the Ohio State

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alabama

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • UGA

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • LSU

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Texas

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Michigan

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Other

Votes: 15 35.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
There's so many really good teams. This would've been the perfect season for an expanded playoff.

Ehhh, this is the same as every year. There are a lot of very good teams but the same, small number of elite teams. If we had an extended playoff we would have some interesting opening around matchups but they would still be lambs to the slaughter for the Bama's and Georgia's of the world.

Ehhh, this is the same as every year. There are a lot of very good teams but the same, small number of elite teams. If we had an extended playoff we would have some interesting opening around matchups but they would still be lambs to the slaughter for the Bama's and Georgia's of the world.

Who are the elite teams? Give me your prediction then.

It's not the same every season. You can usually point to the 2 to 3 elite teams that's why folks would say what you just said about expansion - we already knew; however, this season is definitely not like the others. Still 5 unbeaten and 8 teams with a reasonable stake to be in it...the chaos simply hasn't happened. It's Thanksgiving...

You allude to Bama, but they're a long shot at this point...so if they're elite and on the outside looking in, kinda proves my point.

You see the reason they gave last week for not passing FSU based off their own criteria? Made zero sense lmao

They will remain at 5 probably which is fine for me

Beat Cougs and the Ducks again (and get healthier somehow)
UW controls its own destiny, CFP included. The loser of UM-tOSU will be out for sure barring a collapse from the other teams who are on the outside looking in.

dacomeup dacomeup kickz4242 kickz4242 I have to say it. Manny Diaz would easily get us to 6-7 wins. What are we doing here? Mario Cristobal is starting to feel like Jimbo Fisher in cuban gift wrapping.
At this point idk what we’re doing. Coaching malpractice this year considering the start. Feels like we got the Cuban Al Golden. Mario needs to do some real soul searching this off season, next year is make or break. Going to be interesting who we pursue at qb in the portal because next years starter isn’t on the roster.

Even Michigan State and Arizona State?
Especially MSU. Mel was a bad guy, had a bad contract and wasn’t a good coach. That’s classic addition by subtraction. ASU’s coach is pretty young and the sky is the limit with their new conference

usabasketball08 usabasketball08 I hate that Illinois lost that game yesterday :smh: could’ve made it to the CCG had they won. Unfortunately with the divisions going away and new teams next year that was probably their last chance to make it

Ev7dDbrXAAEryy_.jpg

usabasketball08 usabasketball08 I hate that Illinois lost that game yesterday :smh: could’ve made it to the CCG had they won. Unfortunately with the divisions going away and new teams next year that was probably their last chance to make it

It’s crazy because it seems like Illinois is so close to being a competent, middle of the pack Big Ten team. They just don’t know how to win.

I don’t understand why Illinois is such a tough job. They should be like Wisconsin or Iowa but they haven’t had consecutive six win seasons in forever.

Back
Top Bottom