OFFICIAL 2023-2024 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD *THE START OF THE MICHIGAN WOLVERINE DYNASTY; UPDATE 1/24/2024: THE END OF THE MICHIGAN DYNASTY*

Who will win the 2023 College Football Playoffs?

• the Ohio State

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alabama

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • UGA

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • LSU

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Texas

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Michigan

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Other

Votes: 15 35.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
fumble? it didn't hit the ground, did it? i didn't think so but i could be wrong
Doesn't have to. I think anywhere else on the field that would be a fumble but the endzone line blows the play dead before he loses it completely

fumble? it didn't hit the ground, did it? i didn't think so but i could be wrong
It didn't, but if roman caught it and was stripped before crossing the goal line, it wouldn't go down as an int because it was a catch.

Doesn't have to. I think anywhere else on the field that would be a fumble but the endzone line blows the play dead before he loses it completely
This, but he doesn't have to lose it completely. The defender made him bobble it which caused the fumble and the next possession was by the cornerback.

but arent they saying he never had posession to start? so ball is still "up in the air" technically. would be an INT? unless they're saying possession and then looked to see if he fumbled before the endzone, and never fully recovered?

ah ok, i see. i thought they were saying he never had possession to start with
They may have., famb. All of that up there was how I saw it. Looked like he caught it around the 5 and the defender made him lose control before scoring. Next possession was by osu to me, but it doesn't matter now.

but arent they saying he never had posession to start? so ball is still "up in the air" technically. would be an INT? unless they're saying possession and then looked to see if he fumbled before the endzone, and never fully recovered?
If they're saying that then yeah that's a pick I guess. I assumed possession when I saw it

But thems the (catch) rules 🤷🏿‍♂️

Does NT have a stance on the UM OSU game kicking off so early in the day? After these years, I still can’t figure out if I like it or not. It’s nice to have such an important game early in the day, but I also feel like if it were a night game it’d be that much more intense.

Does NT have a stance on the UM OSU game kicking off so early in the day? After these years, I still can’t figure out if I like it or not. It’s nice to have such an important game early in the day, but I also feel like if it were a night game it’d be that much more intense.

It depends. If there are decent to good games in each slot it doesn't matter to me. Having the by far best game early is kind of anticlimactic I guess

Back
Top Bottom