OFFICIAL 2023-2024 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD *THE START OF THE MICHIGAN WOLVERINE DYNASTY; UPDATE 1/24/2024: THE END OF THE MICHIGAN DYNASTY*

Who will win the 2023 College Football Playoffs?

• the Ohio State

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alabama

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • UGA

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • LSU

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Texas

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Michigan

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Other

Votes: 15 35.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
God ****ing dammit fire the whole staff. Penalty after penalty after penalty. Then giving up endless 3rd down conversions. I'm ****ing tired. A completely winnable game that the most stupid mental errors and penalties throw away.

Good god, if it’s really Mark Stoops I’m burning all of my A&M attire. I’ll dive fully in to LSU (wife) and Oregon (one of my best friends). Posted a few weeks ago about not caring about this hire, and they’re doing exactly what I mentioned :lol:

That was a dumb decision by beck should have just run for some yards then at worst go for it on 4th

Negated a TD on that bs flag for man downfield :angry:

That was a dumb decision by beck should have just run for some yards then at worst go for it on 4th

Negated a TD on that bs flag for man downfield :angry:

The holding on the drive a few plays before was also suspect. Super quick play to call holding on

not surprised with this. We have played meh football vs lower competition all season. Only time we have outright dominated was “big game” ranked opponents

Snow game in Manhattan is lit.

Not sure I care to stay up for the final Pac12 after dark game. Sad, I know, but it's over. It's been a ride fellas.

are-you-afraid-of-the-dark-gif.gif

Good god, if it’s really Mark Stoops I’m burning all of my A&M attire. I’ll dive fully in to LSU (wife) and Oregon (one of my best friends). Posted a few weeks ago about not caring about this hire, and they’re doing exactly what I mentioned :lol:
Nothing wrong being a free agent as a fan. I’ve been that way for almost a decade and I haven’t looked back.

Dave Doeren gonna stay at NC State forever? He's getting 8-9 wins almost every year but never hear him mentioned as a candidate to move up elsewhere

Nothing wrong being a free agent as a fan. I’ve been that way for almost a decade and I haven’t looked back.
I’ve gotten to the point that I mostly don’t let A&M losing get to me too much, but paying $77MM to get rid of a guy, just to hire another guy from a branch or two (maybe even a couple more) lower off that same tree seems like the harshest Aggie joke. Especially when we have 11 years of results in the exact same league to show what the new guy is.

And another disappointing regular season comes to end.

Hopefully Mack retires and cleans house after the bowl game. Get Chizik the **** outta here. PLEASE.

Honestly if Stoops can get aTm players to play with the same dirty tactics and willingness to injure their opponents as his UK players had, I can see them getting to 9 wins a year.

Ross Bjork basically signed his own pink slip if Stoops is actually the guy. Especially with all that **** he was talking on national radio broadcasts about getting feedback from active coaches that A&M was one of the best jobs in the nation and all those requirements for a coach he was spouting off about. Hopefully he takes that douche John Sharp with him.

Back
Top Bottom