OFFICIAL 2023-2024 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD *THE START OF THE MICHIGAN WOLVERINE DYNASTY; UPDATE 1/24/2024: THE END OF THE MICHIGAN DYNASTY*

Who will win the 2023 College Football Playoffs?

• the Ohio State

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alabama

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • UGA

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • LSU

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Texas

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Michigan

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Other

Votes: 15 35.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Georgia having less of a chance than Ohio St :rofl:

IMG_1930.jpeg

Any given Saturday

So Michigan is the 1, and it’s just depending on who they play, whether or not Florida St being a lock means they can skirt the No. 4 seed

Am I the only one that didn’t think Georgia would drop to a 3% chance with a close loss today?

Texas, Fla St, Washington, and Bama all winning makes that difference but my god 3% pray for the Falcons tomorrow that state is gonna be in shambles.

Subjective me has to say that even with Rodemaker, the offense isn't that much better. Better than tonight no doubt but not enough to go toe-toe with many of the top teams in the country but to say any team FSU would play would be an easy win is a little ridiculous. That defense is giving fits to every top team with the exception of maybe UDUb if they are truly truly on their A game

Michigan and Washington are locks. Florida State SHOULD be a lock going undefeated in a P5 conference and winning the title. Don’t give a **** about the QB situation, there are 21 other starters that have helped earn that ranking and title…it would be criminal to punish the rest of the team just because y’all think they’re boring now. As much as I hate Texas, they have to get the #4 spot above Bama with the H2H win. I won’t be surprised if we see both Texas and Bama get in above FSU tomorrow, but it would be a terrible move fitting for the committee.

As if EYE needed any help those last two games literally put me to sleep. :lol:

FSU won like EYE hoped for maximum ****ery. :pimp:

They deserve to be in as an undefeated conference champ beating a top 10 team in their finale to do IT no less, but like EYE said before doubt this CFP committee has the testicular fortitude to leave out a SEC team, especially Bama but if they choose Bama then they have to select Texas too.

So what is the committee to do?

Is all hope lost?

Find out....NEXT TIME ON DRAGONBALL Z!

Not that Minnesota will ever have a shot in hell and know the conferences are realigning, but yeah we should all technically cheering for FSU to make it because you don’t want to set a precedent where an undefeated 13-0 team doesn’t make it.

Not that Minnesota will ever have a shot in hell and know the conferences are realigning, but yeah we should all technically cheering for FSU to make it because you don’t want to set a precedent where an undefeated 13-0 team doesn’t make it.

I agree, but also, it doesn't really matter. The committee will need to be back on the scope of precedence next season with the expanded playoff. This is the final time of final 4, so they could just go out guns a blazin.

Y’all should get to hold on the title as the last three-peat champs unless something weird happens in the morning.

Here is the thing....

If they keep FSU out, it would be the last time it would ever happen since all P5 champions would get a bid with the playoffs expanding...

Last edited:
witnesskb24 witnesskb24 always presents the SEC as two giants and a bunch of midgets. Which conference is different?

They’re all the same. But like me and nako xl nako xl say the BS comes from keeping sorry *** teams like 4 loss Tennessee in the top 25, Mizzou in the top ten, etc. That then pads the stats of the UGAs and Bamas of the world when comparing schedules to other teams. Just last week before the final game you had a 7-4 Tennessee ranked, explain that to us :lol:

“They don’t matter after top ten”, but they do. Y’all notice how Bama needed a miracle to beat a 6-6 awful Auburn team but then on the show it’s a tough gritty win, man please if any other team did that they’d be getting criticized like crazy

They’re all the same. But like me and nako xl nako xl say the BS comes from keeping sorry *** teams like 4 loss Tennessee in the top 25, Mizzou in the top ten, etc. That then pads the stats of the UGAs and Bamas of the world when comparing schedules to other teams. Just last week before the final game you had a 7-4 Tennessee ranked, explain that to us :lol:

“They don’t matter after top ten”, but they do. Y’all notice how Bama needed a miracle to beat a 6-6 awful Auburn team but then on the show it’s a tough gritty win, man please if any other team did that they’d be getting criticized like crazy

Did people forget about Texas going down to the wire with a sorry *** Houston team? I’ll give Alabama a pass on the Auburn game because it’s a rivalry game. Crazy **** can happen. Just like Texas gets a pass for losing to Oklahoma

Did people forget about Texas going down to the wire with a sorry *** Houston team? I’ll give Alabama a pass on the Auburn game because it’s a rivalry game. Crazy **** can happen. Just like Texas gets a pass for losing to Oklahoma

Does UGA get a pass on their Ga Tech game too since it’s a rivalry game? Nobody wanted to speak on that one either

Side note: they really need to get rid of the conference tie ins for bowl games, it ruins potential matchups. There are way too many good teams that’ll be left out of the playoff who are going to be matched up with trash squads. OSU is likely going to play Louisville in the orange bowl if FSU is in the playoff. We couldn’t get an Oregon, Bama, UGA, etc matchup?

We will see if it’s truly the four best teams or the four most deserving teams. Keeping it a buck, FSU wouldn’t be favored over Alabama or Georgia right now.

Currently, FSU would probably lose by double digits to Alabama and Texas but one of them won’t get in because they can’t leave an undefeated P5 conference champ out.

Back
Top Bottom