OFFICIAL 2023-2024 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD *THE START OF THE MICHIGAN WOLVERINE DYNASTY; UPDATE 1/24/2024: THE END OF THE MICHIGAN DYNASTY*

Who will win the 2023 College Football Playoffs?

• the Ohio State

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alabama

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • UGA

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • LSU

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Texas

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Michigan

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Other

Votes: 15 35.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sark always bounced back but that man career was all over the place a few years back. Now he’s gotten Texas in the playoff. He’s good for at least another decade.
Sark is basically the 2020s version of Lincoln Riley when he was at OU
He’s got the best talent money can buy

Only difference is Sark believes in playing defense

Sark always bounced back but that man career was all over the place a few years back. Now he’s gotten Texas in the playoff. He’s good for at least another decade.
Word. Remember when dude got fired from USC and Saban took him in.

I guess that went completely over your head. No worries though, you’ll be here for a day and leave as fast as you came. Have fun dropping your knowledge on us though. We’ve gleaned a lot from your one post already.

Oh you’re the guy who believes everyone’s sports knowledge correlates with how much they post in this thread

Are you saying I’m not allowed to post? Are you the moderator? Did my post ruin your day?

Oh you’re the guy who believes everyone’s sports knowledge correlates with how much they post in this thread

Are you saying I’m not allowed to post? Are you the moderator? Did my post ruin your day?

He’s not saying you’re not allowed to post, he’s saying nobody cares what you have to say fam

Never been the one to do that even though I graduated from an sec school. I started watching college football long before I was thinking about where I’d go to college and there was no switching sides. All that said, it’s foolish to not be able to acknowledge that the conference has dominated the game for the last couple decades.

I agree, my point is I want blatant mess.. you can’t say the best 4 and exclude both uga and bama

but fsu has done enough historically that some mess will come

just not as much mess that would have came if no SEC teams got in especially a 1 loss bama team that just beat a UGA team that was undefeated for however long

but really this is on college football, both Uga and bama should have been sitting pretty and to a whole lot lesser degree osu and Michigan too

But does it really set a bad precedent considering this will never happen again with an undefeated P5 champion?

Yes, rankings are still going to matter in the new format.

FSU doesn’t get left out next year, but they still would be penalized by not having a bye week.

Didn't this MF'er have a Brock Glenn-esque performance against UT??? Like legit I think he threw for 50 some odd yards.

Also, I agree with what some other people have said, these coaches and reps for other conferences outside the SEC need to be stumping from day 1 and go full petty politics any time they get on a mic/screen time

Man, my junior year in high school they called the whole team to the auditorium… told us we had being playing with a dude who was ineligible and didn’t have the grades. Forfeited our season, Told us we couldn’t play in the playoffs. We had the same reaction. One particular teammate was saying a bunch of “F-you’s”
Y'all energy should have been directed to the dude who wasn't getting his lesson as the old folks say. Or the people who weren't paying attention to grade eligibility.

FSU AD
1000005312.png

But does it really set a bad precedent considering this will never happen again with an undefeated P5 champion?
This what I been saying. No, because of the expansion.

FSU being on the outside is solely because of the Travis injury. Them having to play GA doesn't work in their favor either cause if the lose, people will say, "see, they didn't belong anyway."

Shouldn't work like that, but that's the world we live in.

How are you penalized by being in the playoff?

Getting a top 4 seed and bye in the new format is going to matter.

As we have all seen with FSU it only takes one injury to completely ruin a season, having to play another game against a quality opponent increases the risk of that.

Back
Top Bottom