OFFICIAL 2023-2024 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD *THE START OF THE MICHIGAN WOLVERINE DYNASTY; UPDATE 1/24/2024: THE END OF THE MICHIGAN DYNASTY*

Who will win the 2023 College Football Playoffs?

• the Ohio State

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alabama

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • UGA

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • LSU

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Texas

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Michigan

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Other

Votes: 15 35.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Because of cost? There are HS teams with this stuff now, I don’t think that should really be a valid excuse anymore.
I think the teams that already have more money, assistants, and support staff are going to gain an even bigger advantage with this. Particularly the tablets.

Some teams had superior play communication systems and that was a tiny advantage they had (tiny but you win games on the margins.) That's gone now.

And an unspoken thing is, a lot of college defenses lived off sign stealing to make their DCs look elite.

Then there's this:

The Terrapins were one of a handful of teams that used in-game communication during bowl games last season. Maryland used helmet communication with their two quarterbacks, center, linebacker and safety against the Tigers – and with no cut-off time on the communication, Maryland coach Mike Locksley saw the immediate on-field advantage, even if he did not have the direct communication with his quarterback. Offensive coordinator Josh Gattis did, however.

"I would definitely think you need to have a cut-off," Locksley told Sporting News. "I mean, it was almost like playing video games to a degree where if you are talking to the quarterback you can say, 'Hey, throw the ball to 13. Throw it to 13!' It becomes a nuance – an advantage. Figure out the cut-off time and what it is and go from there."

and the Chiefs are probably cheap with the upgrades

B3-EX149_WORKOU_ER_20190905164451.jpg

It’s almost like the NCAA is learning that they were already castrated by the Supreme Court a while back…

Why is he refusing medical exams by teams? Attention? His dad?

I think, and you guys can correct me on this, every team does their own medical examination and it's just invasive and time-consuming and Caleb doesn't feel like he needs to and doesn't want to. I don't think he's doing it for the attention. What attention would he be getting from not doing medicals?

I think, and you guys can correct me on this, every team does their own medical examination and it's just invasive and time-consuming and Caleb doesn't feel like he needs to and doesn't want to. I don't think he's doing it for the attention. What attention would he be getting from not doing medicals?

Should’ve phrased it better, maybe leverage on where he wants to try to go?

He’s going to be doing the medical exams during his team visits. No reason to have 32 teams do medicals on you when there’s only like 1 or 2 teams you’re gonna be going to.

I mean he has a good point.

There is no reason to participate in medical exams for all 30 teams when all 30 teams can't draft him.

He said he would participate in medical exams for the teams he visits with.

I hadn't paid particularly close attention to it - but is all this talk about his dad legit?

He's a cornball like Kawhi's uncle?

Why is he refusing medical exams by teams? *leverage*? His dad?

This you?

Edit

The dude he quoted that asked the Q deleted his tweet cuz he got roasted but this is him asking his **** head question taken from another clown’s account:

Last edited:
I hadn't paid particularly close attention to it - but is all this talk about his dad legit?

He's a cornball like Kawhi's uncle?
No it’s not true. Pay attention to where it comes from.

The same things were said about Lamar’s mom.

Notice no one says anything about:

Back
Top Bottom