OFFICIAL 2023-24 FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Champions League Final between Borussia Dortmund and Real Madrid on 6/1 at 3 PM EST

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So if Meth were to ban footy on here or the site were to go down, that means cats missing games?
Maybe we got a life and work . And this the only footy go to spot to go to and instead of doing endless scrolls or going thru all the footy leagues it will pop on thread title? Stop being a lil karen

Maybe we got a life and work . And this the only footy go to spot to go to and instead of doing endless scrolls or going thru all the footy leagues it will pop on thread title? Stop being a lil karen
You're the one complaining. "I miss the game cause I did not see the thread title change. " Ole sorry to complain but still complaining ***.

Here's a tip. If you Google la liga, premier league etc it shows you a complete fixture list. Set your alarm. Problem solved.

You're the one complaining. "I miss the game cause I did not see the thread title change. " Ole sorry to complain but still complaining ***.

Here's a tip. If you Google la liga, premier league etc it shows you a complete fixture list. Set your alarm. Problem solved.
Complaining? You are the one still crying

what-huh.gif

Are these mother ****ers going to try and claim the trophy is shared if we win it?

I mean a lot their first generation of new players were poached from Arsenal back then but still 🤔

There is mutiny going on at Porto with the fans and manager calling out the President Pinto Da Costa.

It’s time for him to GO.

Back
Top Bottom