OFFICIAL 2023-24 FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Champions League Final between Borussia Dortmund and Real Madrid on 6/1 at 3 PM EST

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Also the Forza Football app shoes you EVERY league on the planet on their calendar.
This is what I have been using and like it. You can put games you want to follow on your Lock Screen while they are occurring for quick score access. I have a widget with the teams I follow too so I see everyone’s next game coming up

5Lwi.gif

Legend of the game :pimp:

One of the best playmakers in recent memory during his time at Real and his early Gunner years.

Shame how it ended there and with Germany but I respect that he's always been an activist for important causes even when it wasn't advantageous for his career

Hope he gets to enjoy retirement

Tonight is the deadline day for 2nd offers/bids

Sir Jim might be getting blown out of the water here...

Unfortunately, no one's put up as comprehensive or ambitious a plan for the future as that so far. You even have UK cabinet and gov officials now co-signing that bid in private since they'll reportedly invest in Manchester infrastructure in a way that even the government can't/won't.

Still wondering about who the other bidders are who are staying private though...

My money's on American consortiums trying to stay lowkey after seeing what happened with the Ricketts bid for Chelsea last year :lol:

oil twerkers
Glazers only speak one language, $$$. They'll sell to the highest bidder without qualms.

No matter the buyer, gonna be sick seeing them walk off with a stupid amount of profit if the sale goes for $5B+ after spending 200m of their own money 18 years ago and never reinvesting anything but the clubs money the whole time :smh: :smh:

Glazers only speak one language, $$$. They'll sell to the highest bidder without qualms.

No matter the buyer, gonna be sick seeing them walk off with a stupid amount of profit if the sale goes for $5B+ after spending 200m of their own money 18 years ago and never reinvesting anything but the clubs money the whole time :smh: :smh:
i get it. y'all still some oil twerkers though.
all that man city bantz just to become man city and yall became man city because they've been washing y'all so badly

imagine talking about levers all summer then just sell your whole entire club

Back
Top Bottom