OFFICIAL 2023-24 FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Champions League Final between Borussia Dortmund and Real Madrid on 6/1 at 3 PM EST

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think they saw how much y'all were throwing around all year and decided to inflate the price. Then you add in Arsenal offering 75 mil during the January window. They essentially turned it into a bidding war.

True

Ah right. I forget about Arsenal went after Caicedo

No wonder why Arsenal fans cheered last night :lol:

Brighton will get Tyler Adams

Adams just needs to stay healthy

Or that you spent a ridiculous amount on Enzo

shhh-quiet.gif

To me, his value is £200m 😤

From my understanding, due to FFP Chelsea can only afford to bid 110. Hence why Liverpool bid 111. So they might end up doing 120-130. We will see.

What happened to the Leeds America team anyways?

I mean they got them relegated.

They should be forced to stay to bring them back up.

From my understanding, due to FFP Chelsea can only afford to bid 110. Hence why Liverpool bid 111. So they might end up doing 120-130. We will see.

Chelsea prefer doing installation payments instead of one time payment

The potential Caicedo signing will not be our last 2023 summer window move. The club will focus in signing one or two offensive players before the window ends

Really, thanks to Saudi clubs, Arsenal and United for taking high wages players off the book. Because of that, Chelsea are able to offer high wages to Caicedo

Guess Fati would be the odd man out?

i can't take this anymore :lol:
i don't believe he's actually coming though. the media circus really sensationalizes every rumor whenever barca get some money. there's a reason why we've been rumored with every big name when barca are broke and it's not because barca have put bids in. it's the spanish media going back to their barca well for more stories. there's even a verratti rumor going around lol

also from the latest reports fati doesn't seem to be going anywhere
i'd be sooooo disappointed if they let fati go for neymar.

If Neymar really ends up back at Barca, where would he most likely play?
left wing or left interior forward. he'd have the freedom as a 10. if he's still neymar, he will eat good. xavi's system is a lot more vertical than people think given his ideologic history.
the wingers find themselves in a wealth of opportunities in the barca's new system.

my only hope for neymar (if the rumors are actually true) is that he has a chip on his shoulder from leaving barca and wants to make things good. that's where his motivation should come from given he's been trying to come back every summer

What happened with Levy and the Kane saga? I don't have social media so I can't see the tweets you guys see.

Sheesh Caicedo causing a ruckus in here :lol: I was salty when arsenal pulled out so I get it, great player with a lot of potential
Games gonna be spicy on Sunday

Sheesh Caicedo causing a ruckus in here :lol: I was salty when arsenal pulled out so I get it, great player with a lot of potential
Games gonna be spicy on Sunday

will be funny if Pool doesn't get him after last night too :lol:

i assume it will work out for them though

Back
Top Bottom