OFFICIAL 2023-24 FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Champions League Final between Borussia Dortmund and Real Madrid on 6/1 at 3 PM EST

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
here's how they doing us btw.

IMG_3758.jpeg

Sunday's matches on the cock as well

I replied right after you. So it was at you. You mentally inept You the type to get disrespected in your face and say "they wasnt talking to me". You was out there sounding like smokey whenever I came around. Plus it’s not secret, everybody know you always on your knees.
IMG_1296.jpeg

Shut your frail *** up. I replied right after your brother in doofiness here and yet your dumbass felt the need to quote me saying @people. The lack of self awareness is outrageous :lol:

Fair enough, but I’m holding you accountable for all of LA Diggler LA Diggler ’s content then.

IMG_1298.gif

I told y’all 7 years ago that England was producing big talent. They’re now winning every under tournament, the senior team is reaching semis and finals, and Madrid’s latest big signing is English.

I told y’all Kane was like that 7 years ago. He’s moving to Bayern this summer.

I told y’all Ronaldo was done in 21/22 when everyone was saying He ScOrEd 20 gOaLs.

I told y’all Conte was *** and his teams played **** football. He’s unemployed.

I told y’all United was still qualifying for CL last year after that bad stretch towards the end when everyone was saying Liverpool was getting it.

Great content

he's been pretty adamant you guys shouldn't buy lavia also cause it'll be a very unbalanced midfield but we'll see 🤷🏽‍♂️

You need somebody that's more attacking, Caicedo, Enzo and somebody like Gabri Viega makes more sense.
Enzo wants to play further up the pitch, which I think he’s more than capable of as a box to box midfielder in a 433. He’s creative and has a good shot on him too, so I THINK it could work.

Definitely need to see it in action though. It’s also possible that Lavia could be depth for a 4231 once Nkunku comes back from injury.

IMG_1296.jpeg

Shut your frail *** up. I replied right after your brother in doofiness here and yet your dumbass felt the need to quote me saying @people. The lack of self awareness is outrageous :lol:

IMG_1298.gif

I told y’all 7 years ago that England was producing big talent. They’re now winning every under tournament, the senior team is reaching semis and finals, and Madrid’s latest big signing is English.

I told y’all Kane was like that 7 years ago. He’s moving to Bayern this summer.

I told y’all Ronaldo was done in 21/22 when everyone was saying He ScOrEd 20 gOaLs.

I told y’all Conte was *** and his teams played **** football. He’s unemployed.

I told y’all United was still qualifying for CL last year after that bad stretch towards the end when everyone was saying Liverpool was getting it.

Great content

Wow, you sure got me.

Lol this weirdo had to go search through a bunch of posts to say he replied "shortly after" to one of them, when he talks out of the side of his neck all the time.
Your comeback so weak, you had to stick a druski video in their hoping it would land.
You sorry as hell boy.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom