OFFICIAL 2023-24 FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Champions League Final between Borussia Dortmund and Real Madrid on 6/1 at 3 PM EST

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It’s amazing how we went from almost winning the title, losing it because of squad depth, and spent 200m only to end up with a weaker squad. Only arsenal man I swear

Meanwhile city win the treble and strengthen/freshen up their squad

They are walking the league this year

This news really saddens me. I still am a CHO believer

Damn that Achilles injury. It really robs his career

I hope he comes back stronger

Thank you CHO for everything. I will always root for him

giphy.gif

I really hope Chelsea don't sell Gallagher

I believe he can improve hugely under Poch

We went from having no midfield to a crowded one in a matter of months. I don’t know where Gallagher gets his minutes once Lavia is fit and Palmer/Nkunku/Carney are fighting for that 10 spot.

It’s amazing how we went from almost winning the title, losing it because of squad depth, and spent 200m only to end up with a weaker squad. Only arsenal man I swear

Essentially 200Ms on Rice and Havertz while losing all our depth in the defensive core. What could go wrong?

Pool would be silly to not sell Salah for 200M, regardless of deadline day or not.

This is going to be a throw away season for them either way, Europa League? Even without Mo you should have a good enough team to break into the Top 4 in the Prem…

Just start planning for next year with the added financial boost

Here’s the thing tho. That Saudi money isn’t going anywhere. They’re not going anywhere.

Pool can get just as much or close to it next year and make the CL this year with Salah on the team.

If it was any other circumstance or club you’re right.

Jesus Christ that’s a lot of money.

You know how many Portuguese/Argentines/Brazilians/Frenchman you can get for that?
Well we had Timber in that 200, but we got approximately 20 minutes for his price. Guess there's always next year!

Well we had Timber in that 200, but we got approximately 20 minutes for his price. Guess there's always next year!

Kroenke spent tho.

Arsenal fans can’t be too mad at the Kroenke’s right now, right?

They for sure aren’t picking the players - they’re just handing out the cash.

What makes you a weaker squad? You got Trossard, Rice and Havertz. I believe the weakness in your squad is the manager. He isn't utilizing Kai appropriately

Kroenke spent tho.

Arsenal fans can’t be too mad at the Kroenke’s right now, right?

They for sure aren’t picking the players - they’re just handing out the cash.
Still mad at Kroenke for the decade of hamstringing the team because he wasn't 100% owner.
What makes you a weaker squad? You got Trossard, Rice and Havertz. I believe the weakness in your squad is the manager. He isn't utilizing Kai appropriately
We counting Trossard as this year or last? He came in January and he turned out to be exactly what we were looking for in Mudryk originally, so yeah good business there.

Arteta is still young in his career and his big brain bald fraud moments happen too often. His overthrowing and tinkering is definitely holding us back. Hopefully this year he finds his own identity and doesn't try to emulate his former boss so much.

Still mad at Kroenke for the decade of hamstringing the team because he wasn't 100% owner.

We counting Trossard as this year or last? He came in January and he turned out to be exactly what we were looking for in Mudryk originally, so yeah good business there.

Arteta is still young in his career and his big brain bald fraud moments happen too often. His overthrowing and tinkering is definitely holding us back. Hopefully this year he finds his own identity and doesn't try to emulate his former boss so much.
It's a January transfer. He's only been at the club for 6 months. Still a fairly new transfer.

Noseky won’t stop 😭

Lost all our defensive depth without bringing anyone in while having 3 defenders in Zinchenko, Tomiyasu, and Saliba who each missed months last year. I probably wouldn’t be saying this if the Timber injury never happened because he can play across the back line

I wasn’t expecting it but I was hoping to bring in another midfielder and back up for Saka. Reiss just reupped but he’s usually on the left and also injury prone. Partey will be gone for AFCON as well. Maybe in January

Don’t even want to comment on Havertz yet. As of now I’m still in awe we chose him when they were willing to drop 65m :lol: he’s gotta show me something

Back
Top Bottom